DiscountedStationery.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend DiscountedStationery.co.uk
Read DiscountedStationery.co.uk Reviews

About DiscountedStationery.co.uk:

www.discountedstationery and www.office-signs.co.uk (safety signs) are both companies owned by Indigo Home & Office Ltd

We stock a wide range of discounted stationery & office products for your home and your office, specialising in educational, legal, and accountants office products and also bulk and wholesale stationery supplies. In fact if its in your workplace or office building we can supply it.

I personally feel if a company is desperate enough to be sending emails begging for reviews that is what I will write, I can not even remember what I had from them, but still they beg for a review.
Thank you for your generous review. You purchased from us 16th Sep 2020 and purchased an Epson Printer.
Due to unclear descriptions on the website, the ordered item was incomplete. The cost of complete item would exceed my budget. Discountedstationery requested the item to be returned for a full refund. Nearly 5mths have lapsed since the item was returned but to date no sign of refund or any communications regards the issue. Update - Full refund was provided by retailer, without any fuss. very pleased.
Please note that you have been fully refunded via your original payment method, Paypal in full. If you wish to contact us we will send the Paypal refund reference etc. Regarding the description which is accurate you emailed us stating: I missed the "desk clamp and pole is not included" text. We are always here to help and nothing is too much for our customer service department. Thanks, Andrew
DiscountedStationery.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews