Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
Very easy to deal with. Delivery, product and price all good. Will use again.
Dent-o-care brushes are the best I have used and have been doing so for many years. Recently been buying them direct after the Dental Hospital in Glasgow stopped posting them out. The service from Dent-o-care has been excellent with a very simple web page for ordering and the brushes arriving in a few days.
Easy to use website, fair variety of products, speedy delivery.
its the best glue for my bottom dentures, I've not found a better one in the shops
First class products and excellent service.
great service especially at this time with no dentists
As always, a very good service with prompt delivery.
I have been using the brushes for along time and never had such good value purchasing them before .
These are the best. What I love is that they don't flop and bend when you're trying to clean like most others. Wish I could find them in more shops.
I’m not a too frequent customer of Dent-O-Care, but all I can say is that whenever I have placed an order with them, it has been dealt with professionally and expeditiously.
Efficient and helpful
Prompt delivery and was easy to order. Products as described. Thank you
Ordered goods, arrived within a couple of days, excellent service.
came on time,. the toothbrush is so easy to use and will protect my teeth better than a normal brush
Excellent service. Easy to use website and prompt delivery
Pricy for items that you can get in store cheaper.
Delivery service quick
I selected two interdental type brushes but got two the same. Disappointing but everything else as should be.
Very responsive with easy to use website and prompt delivery.
Best denture adhesive on he market
Very good products and service. I have been using Dent.O.Care for more than 10 years now ever since my consultant dentist at an NHS Trust recommended the company. My normal dentist has not had complaints about my teeth since then.
Fast, effecient delivery.