Dentocare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentocare
Read Dentocare Reviews
good service and fast and free delivery when you spend the required amount
Love the water flosser, it's much better than portable one and holds more water. A bit noisy to my like, but I can live with it. Cleaning is superb. Fast dispatch and delivery. Overall happy with my new flosser.
I ordered Dent-o-Care floss holders and unwaxed floss. The information from the website and staff regarding what was available was confused, but the staff were quick to respond and helpful.

More importantly, unfortunately I didn't get on with the floss holders. When floss got stuck between my teeth behind the fillings, the tension pulled it out of the retaining grooves. I've abandoned the floss holders.
Excellent service. And easy to use website
Never had any experience with mouth guards and didn't really know what to expect. Thankfully it is helping me so far, and I find it easy to apply. But to be honest I wear it only during the day, as I am afraid I might choke at night. Never had anything like this during my sleep so I am a bit afraid, and i guess have to get used to it. But even 30 minutes daily helps my jaws to stop clenching, as in the end it is all mostly psychological. So overall, I am happy ;)
Good efficient service
Very efficient delivery am very pleased will definitely be reordering! Thanks very much
Brilliant,
I wouldn’t use anyone else for my brushes.
Very pleased.
Excellent Very Quick Service
Order delivered on time & date always efficient service
Quick delivery
Fast service thank you
Good value for money and fast delivery
Efficient process. Quick delivery.
Fast delivery, easy website to navigate and as promised, many thanks
Very efficient
Didn't receive the goods I ordered. Didn't receive a confirmation e mail. Only received a request for review.
I purchased these for my youngest (aged 12) as he struggles to control and use a manual and electric toothbrush. So far he has had no problems and enjoys not having the pressure of trying to maneuver a tooth brush around. Easy to use and good different colours.
Excellent service website very easy to use & delivery time quick. Will definitely use them again!
Dentocare is rated 4.82 based on 880 reviews