ddipp Reviews

of reviewers recommend ddipp
Read ddipp Reviews
Beautiful coat and great service
The ordering system went smoothly and Mark was extremely helpful.
Very friendly and helpful team good fun .
Love it! Definitely the best present I've gotten for my partner!
Fantastic product
Fantastic Literally couldn’t ask for more out of this, and the fold away carry case I just a great idea.
I really like the ddipp brand it's colours are eye catching and it's use of recycled products is really good. I would buy again and recommend them to friends.
The quality of the two robes I have is second to none, I'm seriously impressed! The service was brilliant too and they arrived quicker than expected ✨
super soft lining, great style and sizing, packaway and lighter weight is what stands it apart from its competitors. Definitely recommend.
Perfect coat for cold rainy day and for getting changed on the beach before/after a swim. The fleece lining is so soft I want to sleep in it!! It's really warm and totally waterproof. And I love the design and colours too.
Great service. All queries answered promptly and delivery was v quick.
Great company. Friendly with efficient delivery and excellent customer service. Would recommend!
Long review-worth the read. After trying on various different brands of 'dry robes' in Devon over the May bank holiday weekend, nothing fitted exactly what I wanted. One had a super soft fleece lining but the quality and colour didn't work for me. They were either long or short sleeved. Some were really bulky. Nothing suited what I was looking for UNTIL Whilst sitting in my van the next morning a lady walked passed wearing The ddipp Sea Monster. I loved it especially the logo on the back. It didn't look bulky and I liked the combination of colours. Straight away I googled ddipp and read the reviews. I loved the whole concept and ordered one. Customer service was very personal and efficient and what can I say I love the robe. Super soft on the inside, attention to detail is fab. Only downside to wearing it this weekend up in the lakes was it was a glorious super hot sunny day so really did not need to wear it once I had come out of the water although I did. Would definitely recommend buying one of these rather than other well known brands of robes. You will not be disappointed.
Great communication when I dropped a short query :)
Can't fault ddipp at all. Love my Wild Women Swim t-shirt. Slender fit and excellent quality. This company is going from strength to strength. The Sea monster robe I bought from them earlier this year is also faultless. Dog ddipps next please!! Fantastic customer service and super fast delivery too. A****
Great service
Good service - received product quickly and communication has been excellent
Absolutely adore my new coat. It's so light , so warm and so fluffy inside. It wraps up so easily into its inside pocket and makes an awesome pillow. It's just brilliant , I love it
Small company that deserves to go to big places!
A great product with speedy service and excellent customer service. Very pleased with my purchase.
ddipp is rated 5.0 based on 35 reviews