London Team at Steve Davies Solicitors Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 4 Reviews
of reviewers recommend London Team at Steve Davies Solicitors Ltd
What can I say, brilliant from start to completion. I would highly recommend the firm, they were definitely on the ball, in regular contact regarding both the sale and the purchase of our new property even at the end, The team's professionalism and dedication to ensure that the sale and the purchase went through was fantastic.
“Professional and efficient service.”
The London team have been amazing. Every day they have been in contact with me, chasing up anything that has not been actioned by the seller's solicitors and making sure I am happy with my property purchase at every step as well as advising me on areas to be reviewed before making a decision etc. I could not have chosen a better company! The team work so well together and their communication skills are excellent! I will only use this company going forward and highly recommend them to everyone!
We have recently engaged the services of the London team at Steve Davies solicitors and so far we have received an excellent service. The initial forms were sent over to us within 2 hours of instruction and we have been provided with the direct telephone number and email address of our solicitor, communication has been forthcoming and we have been equally impressed by the speed of our solicitor in requesting the contract papers. An excellent start!
London Team at Steve Davies Solicitors Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews