Darcy Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Darcy Law

About Darcy Law:

Preserving and protecting your wealth for future generations through excellence in Legal Wills, Lasting powers of attorney, Trusts and Estate Planning.

simmy@darcylaw.co.uk

Tell us how Darcy Law made you happy
Was recommended to do a Will by my mortgage broker. Good service. Would recommend them.
Simmy did my life insurance, Lasting power of attorney and Property protection trust. I can honestly say it was a very good service. I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Darcy Law.
After my mum passed away and the chaos it caused me and my sister, I decided to do a Will so my children don’t have the same problem. I had spoken to 2 companies then Darcy Law. Simmy was very knowledgeable and pleasantly straight talking. He did my Will, lasting power of attorney documents and Life protection. Highly recommend them.
I did a Trust with Darcy Law, after being worried about care costs. The service was excellent. every question answered and they were very helpful all the way to completing my Trust. I recommend them 100%
Excellent service provided for life insurance, Wills and LPA. My husband and I were very pleased and have recommended to my sister and brother-in-law. Both Simmy and Emily are very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
Great service. Emily took my instructions, sent me a draft to confirm. Once confirmed I received my Will in 7 days. Very easy process. Recommend them 5 stars definitely.
Thank you for all your inputs for my insurance matter.
Made me feel so safe and the process was easy. Happy to recommend
Had a great experience working with Darcy Law. They gave me valuable suggestions for insurance and I will recommend them definitely.
I first got life insurance with Darcy Law and I decided to use them again for a will writing service, I would highly recommend using this company, as all my questions got answered promptly and it was all hassle free which is exactly what you need when you require these services.
These guys sorted out my will, i've been meaning to get it sorted for ages, very simple process, would recommend.
I had a consultation with Simmy initially over the phone, then a home visit. He made it clear, easy to understand and was very much straight to the point without jargon. He listened and told me exactly what to do, to ensure my 2 children received what i wanted when i was no longer here. I would recommend Darcy law. they listen!
Darcy Law provided me with the best advice to protect my family. As a mother I would definitely recommend them if you want the best for your family.
I had a great experience with Darcy Law. I didn't really know anything about wills or lasting powers of attorney but they made me feel really at ease and guided me through the whole process. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
Fantastic service. Couldn’t of been happier. All round great company , Most helpful and very attentive. I felt nothing was too much trouble I would strongly recommend !
spoke to Carly who contacted me regarding a Will. I took advice from Simmy on how the best way was to protect my home should the worst happen. Received my trust and lasting power of attorney docs through in 2 weeks . They are now doing my Dads will. Simmy knows his stuff.
Very impressed with the advice and quality of the Will I received. Did both mine and my husbands Life insurance , Will and lasting power of attorney. Referred my Mum on to Simmy to sort her Will. Good honest service.
I had a Family asset protection trust done by Darcy Law. They were a pleasure to deal with. All my concerns were answered and delivered me peace of mind. I recommend anyone who is looking for a reputable estate planner.
From start to finish Simmy and Emily have been amazing, They are great to work with! Simmy has always responded quickly to my questions and concerns, he presented me with insurance options that best meets my needs, and with great rates! I highly recommend this company –
I lost my partner of 30 years. Contacted Emily at Darcy Law to arrange my Will. Excellent advice, caring and considerate. I feel peace of mind that my home will go to my 2 children. i would recommend Darcy law to anyone looking for a Will.
Darcy Law is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews