Cyclisme.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cyclisme.co.uk
Huge thank you to Cyclisme who have quite possibly had to deal with their most frustrating customer to date!
My beautiful shoes arrived very very quickly, they were competitively priced, in fact the cheapest seen anywhere else online, Both James and Matt were excellent providing reassurance to, who I was, a fairly anxious online shopper.
Got the bike I wanted at a price that I couldn't find anywhere else. Received good, friendly and helpful service from Matt and his colleagues. Slightly scary buying a £2k bike unseen over the internet, but I got good support, particularly during the final assembly where I ran into a couple of problems due to my, shall we say, limited technical acumen. And the bike arrived within 4 days of placing the order.
Straight from the initial email enquiry I was looked after immediately with a swift response via email and a call.
Matt was very informative and friendly souring a bike within days. I was really impressed how quickly it arrived with me during a busy time in December and in the middle of Covid where bikes are in high demand. Matt listened to my questions and was a real help with choosing the correct tyres and pedals suitable for myself .It was set up really nicely and arrived undamaged and packaged well.
Thank you to Matt and the team - I would definitely recommend Cyclisme and will be back for equipment and more im sure in the future - grazie mille ! Adriano
5 star service!

“Cyclisme have gone above and beyond with their customer service and attention to detail. Its great to deal with a company that has so much passion for not only bikes but customer service. I have already recommended cyclisme and will continue to do so!”
Cyclisme.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews