CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd
Read CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd Reviews

About CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd:

CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd has been stocking and supplying all types of low voltage electrical products to trade & industry for many years and is well established within the UK as a leading technical stockist for Motor Control Gear and Automation Products. The Company’s core business is as franchised distributor for many of the major manufacturers including ABB and Danfoss.

As a family-owned company CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd. can boast of a trading history dating back 50 years and the current product range offers customers the chance to purchase standard and bespoke cables along with the quality electrical controls products for which we are renowned.

sales@cseuk.com

Unit 13 Thomas Road, Wooburn Green, Bucks

I always buy certain parts from CSE, the service and delivery is unbeatable.
Great products, great service, great prices and fast delivery, definitely use again.
I needed to replace damaged H07RN-F 1mm cable on my hedge trimmer taking the opportunity to have a longer length than the damaged one. I placed the order during the bank holiday weekend and it was dispatched on the first working day. It arrived the next day as ordered. The replacement cable is already fitted and the hedge trimmer back in service. Excellent service from CSE.
Excellent service.
Fabulous service, fantastic communication, a pleasure to do business with this company
simple and straightforward, excellent delivery, no problems
Brilliant service, very easy to deal with
What a good company ordered the cable at the right price on the web I phone them before I put my order in got it within 24 hours and the service I got was excellent as a customer he was polite on the phone Best price on the Internet
Wow great supplier of electrical cable, I purchased some black rubber cable that has neoprene in it, I got feed up with the Orange cable on my DIY appliances that kept crinkling up, so attached this and it works a treat, especially on my extension cable which kept binding up when I reeled it up, fast and efficient delivery, great communication, buy with confidence from this supplier. Regards Ron
Good communications, fair prices and fast and efficient delivery.
great service
Good selection of cables, able to purchase in required lengths, easy purchase and prompt delivery.
It is SO good to be dealing with a totally professional & accessible supplier/ distributor. Excellent communications; great on-line help, follow-through etc. Reasonably priced, prompt delivery & a real quality product (mains cable). Thoroughly recommended, my first choice in the future.
Good products and very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend. Thank you
Great customer experience. Ordered in the afternoon and was delivered 2 days later
Very clear website. My items were easy to find. I also had cause to phone up to check on some detail. The office was very helpful and answered my query immediately. Items were delivered on schedule and well packed with no damage. Paperwork all good. Would use this company again.
I struggled to find what I needed but they had it delivery was very quick too. Always kept informed and will use again for any bits I need.
Easy to order and fast delivery using a recognised carrier. I will keep coming back.Very good prices.
The website is very easy to navigate and the communication was excellent. Order confirmation and shipment notification received on the day of ordering and goods arrived as requested Excellent, professional service
Good quality cable at a decent price, arrived on time.
CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 78 reviews