CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd
Read CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd Reviews

About CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd:

CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd has been stocking and supplying all types of low voltage electrical products to trade & industry for many years and is well established within the UK as a leading technical stockist for Motor Control Gear and Automation Products. The Company’s core business is as franchised distributor for many of the major manufacturers including ABB and Danfoss.

As a family-owned company CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors Ltd. can boast of a trading history dating back 50 years and the current product range offers customers the chance to purchase standard and bespoke cables along with the quality electrical controls products for which we are renowned.

sales@cseuk.com

Unit 13 Thomas Road, Wooburn Green, Bucks

Good quality cable at a decent price, arrived on time.
Couldn’t fault the service. I ordered a large weatherproof adaptable box and it was with me the next day. Would not hesitate to use them again
Prompt, efficient and cost effective. Great and timely communication with punctual delivery. I recommend CSE/Cablecraft unreservedly.
Really good service and great value for money.
Best prices for my Gewiss boxes and next working day delivery. Can't ask more.
Brilliant team at CSE, great prices and communication.
Really happy with the excellent service. The product I ordered was delivered the following day. Would certainly use again.
First Class Service as ever.
Very good, quick service. Excellent products.
Very easy to use the online ordering system and very reasonable prices. Delivery was very fast and product was first class.
Quick, efficient and reasonably priced.
I seriously wasn't expecting an electrical distributor to action my order in such a prompt and timely manner and to keep me updated on my order status. Despite ordering late on a Sunday evening I had my goods in my hands by Tuesday morning having been kept updated by email on progress throughout the delivery process every step of the way. That's how to succeed in business.
Experience this time was OK, advised of delays and delays were shorter than advised, delivery was in time for the job. Fairly pleased.
Excellent customer service, when the idiot customer mistyped the delivery postcode, & the courier couldnt deliver. CSE still managed to get the product delivered quickly. Product exactly as described & expected as well.
No Problems here, great customer service. Happy to use again
Had the exact product I needed at a great price and delivered safely the next day. Order to my doorstep in under 24 hrs - what more can I say?!
very quick delivery, great service
excellent service thanks guys
Excellent product and service. Thank you
Great stuff!