Cre8tive Support Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cre8tive Support

About Cre8tive Support: Cre8tive Support offers a wide range of support and treatment for individuals with anxiety and depression.

0800 014 14 17

info@cre8tive-support.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Cre8tive Support made you happy

"First session today and really opened my eyes to a lot of new things I never had any idea of. I was there because of my cannabis addiction but now I know a lot of the reasons behind taking the evil drug and how much affect it has on yourself and others around you real eye opener and a great person to talk to and someone who finally understands what and how your going through"
"My first session was a eye opening and now know the reason behind cannabis never know any of this till I spoke to someone about the use of it"
"I wasn't expecting my firt session to be so good. Although it was intense, I learnt so much and am going to have my first night in 20 years not smoking any cannabis. It was very eye opening and the staff were so friendly and informative. I felt more positive leaving that I did when I arrived. WOW"
"I found my first session very eye opening. There were things I thought I knew about cannabis but I clearly didn't. I thought it was helping me to sleep, not making it worse. My anxiety and depression is getting worse and I now know what I need to do to improve. I’m looking forward to my next session.thank you soooook much."
"So far this service has been brilliant for me. My recovery worker kris is so supportive and I know that if I need anything I can contact him at anytime and he always gets straight back in touch with me."
"For many years I’ve struggled with crippling anxiety, each trip to the doctors made me feel like I was being brushed under the carpet, like what I felt was important almost the the point where I feel like they didn’t believe me.. a friend of mine told me about cre8tive support, so off I went to check out their site and see what it was all about.. I picked up the phone and spoke to someone who just completely understood me from day one, they were able to book me in quickly with some therapy sessions to help to understand what I was going through (currently still awaiting therapy sessions through my doctors) giving me the tools control my anxiety and help me look forward to my next chapter in life. I honestly can’t thank you enough, I will be continuing to get the help and support from you and actually look forward to each session 🙂"
""Ten years ago I was on the brink of suicide due to addiction and being in debt because of substance misuse. The Founder of Cre8tive Support was recommended by a friend of my mothers. After a year of counselling The Founder had unpacked my issues and supported me to see there was light at the end of the tunnel. I am now training as a counsellor, I hope one day I can work for Cre8tive Support. I will always be grateful for the service he provided"."
Cre8tive Support is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews