Cre8tive Support Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cre8tive Support
Read Cre8tive Support Reviews

About Cre8tive Support:

Cre8tive Support offers a wide range of support and treatment for individuals with anxiety and depression.

0800 014 14 17

info@cre8tive-support.co.uk

Tell us how Cre8tive Support made you happy
I found out about cre8tive support through my mum after I'd been doctors and tried other means of trying to get help with depression but always thought there was nothing out there . Until I found cre8tive support . I've just had my first session with cre8tive support and have come away feeling positive and thinking that there is light at the end of the road . It's only my first session and it has already opened my eyes that I can do this and beat this depression .before tonight I thought I couldn't do this and was on a downward spiral , but thanks to the people at crea8tive support they have opened my eyes I am now thinking I can do this and with the continued support from these people get over this battle . I can't speak highly enough about cre8tive support im so glad I found them .
I suffer with anxiety and depression and kris at cre8tive support has been so helpful And supportive Its still early doors for me but thanks to kris it’s the first time I’ve felt I can do this and overcome my problems and my addiction
I have suffered from anxiety for a few years now. I’ve not had much help from my doctor and didn’t know where to go. I saw an advert for Cre8tive Support on Facebook and thought I would give it a go. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone. They made me feel at ease and were easy to talk to. I’m feeling more confident and able to go out and do ‘normal’ things which I wouldn’t have wanted to before. Thank you!
Kris is an amazing support not only for the person battling addiction but for the extended family too. I am the wife of someone coming off cannabis and attended the first session. we were made to feel welcome by Kris and he was informative but also very knowledgable about the affects of cannabis not only on the user but the family too. I feel welcome to accompany my husband in some sessions to check in with Kris and let him know how we are coping as a family. He is very attentive, caring and understanding in his approach and helps you see the wider picture. Thank you for all your support this far and I look forward to checking in with you in the future.
Had my 1st session with Kris on the 7/10/2019 I'm a man who used to think does it make me weak asking for help? but just done my 3rd session and I can honestly say it's ok to be vulnerable I smoked an 8th everyday so i was apprehensive about the whole thing but without the help i recieved and knowing someone was at the end of the phone i don't think I would be writing this review. For someone to put it on a piece of paper and explain it in the most simplist ways was enough to get through any days I felt down I can't thank kris enough for the continued support and even thou I'm over the worst he's still there wanting and willing me to achieve more my whole life is changing for the better and for the 1st time I can see it clearly
First session today and really opened my eyes to a lot of new things I never had any idea of. I was there because of my cannabis addiction but now I know a lot of the reasons behind taking the evil drug and how much affect it has on yourself and others around you real eye opener and a great person to talk to and someone who finally understands what and how your going through
My first session was a eye opening and now know the reason behind cannabis never know any of this till I spoke to someone about the use of it
I wasn't expecting my firt session to be so good. Although it was intense, I learnt so much and am going to have my first night in 20 years not smoking any cannabis. It was very eye opening and the staff were so friendly and informative. I felt more positive leaving that I did when I arrived. WOW
I found my first session very eye opening. There were things I thought I knew about cannabis but I clearly didn't. I thought it was helping me to sleep, not making it worse. My anxiety and depression is getting worse and I now know what I need to do to improve. I’m looking forward to my next session.thank you soooook much.
So far this service has been brilliant for me. My recovery worker kris is so supportive and I know that if I need anything I can contact him at anytime and he always gets straight back in touch with me.
For many years I’ve struggled with crippling anxiety, each trip to the doctors made me feel like I was being brushed under the carpet, like what I felt was important almost the the point where I feel like they didn’t believe me.. a friend of mine told me about cre8tive support, so off I went to check out their site and see what it was all about.. I picked up the phone and spoke to someone who just completely understood me from day one, they were able to book me in quickly with some therapy sessions to help to understand what I was going through (currently still awaiting therapy sessions through my doctors) giving me the tools control my anxiety and help me look forward to my next chapter in life. I honestly can’t thank you enough, I will be continuing to get the help and support from you and actually look forward to each session 🙂
"Ten years ago I was on the brink of suicide due to addiction and being in debt because of substance misuse. The Founder of Cre8tive Support was recommended by a friend of my mothers. After a year of counselling The Founder had unpacked my issues and supported me to see there was light at the end of the tunnel. I am now training as a counsellor, I hope one day I can work for Cre8tive Support. I will always be grateful for the service he provided".
Cre8tive Support is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews