Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

This was recommended to me by a GP friend of mine so thought i would try it. It is so good, my hands feel so soft after using it not left feeling dry and sore from other hand sanitisers with constant use. Would definitely buy again a great product and fast delivery Thank you Covex
My first purchase was in white bottles now the bottles are clear. That will help to monitor contacts. The sanitiser is very effective and dries quickly.
Spreads well and dries quickly
This is the second batch of hand sanitizer we have purchased. The first being very successful.
Excellent acknowledgment of order and quick despatch.
Very Good👍
Very pleased with this product, not harsh to your hands.
So pleased with this product. It was easy to install on the wall of my clinic and simple to use, no mess. And with the free sanitiser it made for a good deal. Thank you.
Excellent item. Thicker than most but much better than most. Would re-order next time this is needed.
Thanks
Handy size bottle and seems very good but haven’t used very much as yet.
Great service
Excellent - spreads well and absorbs
This hand sanitiser does what it said it does it drys quickly and smells good to I have bought quite a few others but this is one of the very best.
Just about perfect, not too thick or runny, and smells okay.
Price is about right too.
seems like good stuff at a good price. well packaged and prompt delivery. happy to give good review.
Excellent. Available and does what it says on the tin
Good idea for the larger 5 litre container to come with a funnel to load into smaller units - only a few pence.
Good quality. Assured and swift delivery. Just the right consistency on the hands.
We couldn’t be without it. We feel much safer having this hand gel.
I have had this before and it is an excellent hand sanitizer. Not sticky and pleasant smell. This time I bought a larger size. Definitely will buy again.
So pleased with these , going to give some away for Christmas presents.
Fantastic hand sanitizer, leaves your hand soft and clean
I purchased this product because of the breast cancer connection. However I must say the product is excellent thank you.
Covex is rated 4.57 based on 1,346 reviews