Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

smell is not great, and it leaves a sticky residue
sanitiser is great but the free bottle I was promised did not arrive
It works but you have to have ur hand so close to it, people don't want to. So could do with being a but more sensitive
The sanitiser is very good and priced well... but.... ordered for 1 - 2 day delivery ot took 5. No one answering phones at the main phone number.
The product is good, better than others, I have used. However, my delivery experience was awful. Product ordered 30th June; product delivered 16th July after many hours of chasing down both UPS and Covex.
I ordered 2x 250 ml plus 2x 500 ml dispensers. I received 4x 250 ml. Repeated emails (with photos) were not answered. Finally I phoned and spoke to someone, but still no email or resolution. Just not good enough
I paid a premium for delivery in 48 hours yet it took nearly 10 days before it finally arrived yesterday. No doubt you will claim unprecedented times but do not charge an additional premium for a service you cannot provide.
For the price it would have been nice to receive batteries
tops dont open easily
The top of a bottle was not screwed on properly so it had leaked a large volume out.
Can't comment on the sanitiser itself as I never received it , tracking showed it sat at the final delivery hub for 5+ days so I cancelled my order. Received a full refund within 48hours,
only received half of my order no pelican pump came with 2.5l sanitise which was placed on the same order hope it arrives before 4th of july will wait and see
Received two bottles with one of them with broken dispenser.
The smell and consistency of the hand sanitizer gel itself is not what I was expecting. Definitely not worth the money and hassle
The sanitizer was really really sticky and difficult to dry naturally. Even after using a very small quantity of gel. Was having to find that hands require washing with water after sanitizer usage.
It burns your hands
The smell is quite strong and the top on the bottle was broken when it arrived
It doesn’t dry out like other sanitizers. It feels sticky in your hand. You have to use a tissue to wipe your hand after using it.
Whilst no doubt this product does what it says we were expecting a product described as "gel" to be a lot thicker in consistency like normal hand gel purchased from most chemists.
Your comments would be appreciated.
Not soft smooth gel, bit thick gel. I will not buy again.
The hand sanitizer was received with the top of the pump snapped off... so we weren't able to use.... having rang twice for a replacement top, we still haven't received it!
Covex is rated 4.56 based on 1,039 reviews