Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

We bought the biofuel and I can honestly say it is the best one we have bought. No smell or anything. Fair price and delivered when predicted.
We very much like Covex sanitiser - it smells really nice and dries much quicker than other types.
Good quality sanitiser, but seems to have a bit of a greasy feel when on the hands until it has evaporated. A little bit higher priced than a lot of other competitors but does the job.
It's very easy to access the sanitizing contents and I feel confident that I'm not passing on any germs to the food I am preparing. Great stuff!
Works well and arrived very quickly .
Thank you .
Great hand sanitiser that doesn’t irritate, sting or dry hands.
I like this sanitiser because it is easy to spread over hands and evaporates quickly leaving your hands feeling clean. Not at all sticky as some other gels.
Really excellent product which has kept my family safe during the pandemic.
Excellent smooth texture and pleasant smell
Will only buy covex hand sanitiser fir the quality of the product quick drying and gentleness on skin with added ingredients
Quick delivery and sanitiser leaves hand smooth and not sticky which is a bonus.
Great price for my bio ethanol. Better than any on EBay. I will be buying from you regularly.
Seems very effective.
It wasn’t sanitiser it was bio fuel I got that’s what I ordered
Excellent product spreads well and doesn’t dry out immediately
Actually softens hands at same time!
Good useful sanitiser for standing near house entrance for first cleansing when entering.
Small amount required so lasts a long time.

The sanitiser arrived promptly within 2 days of being ordered.
quick delivery , reasonably priced
We’ve been using Covex for months, this was our third or fourth purchase. It does the job.
Pump attachment not fitted and impossible for me to fit. Used as refill.
I really like this hand sanitiser: it dries quickly, and is neither greasy or sticky once dry - excellent.
Covex is rated 4.58 based on 1,380 reviews