Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Soft, effective
Love everything about this sanitizer with the added bonus of supporting breast cancer care it’s a win win
Excellent to use at our boot fairs
our customers are really impressed with covex hand sanitiser
Kind to the hands thank goodness
good product - nice consistency and not sticky at all
Easy to apply very smooth and feels like it does a good job
I have been asked to write a review on a product that hasn’t arrived yet, despite ordering 5 days ago, Vincent Page
Non greasy drys fast does what it says on the can, well satisfied with fast delivery
Good value
Every think we expect from covex
Really pleased with this sanitiser, it stands just inside my front door for all to use. It is very economical, dries in quickly and doesn't dry out your skin. I decant into small bottles to take out in pockets. I have re-ordered and will do so again when needed. I highly recommend this product.
Excellent easy to use and quick drying.
Very good hand sanitizer. Dries very quickly
We very much like Covex sanitiser - it smells really nice and dries much quicker than other types.
Good quality sanitiser, but seems to have a bit of a greasy feel when on the hands until it has evaporated. A little bit higher priced than a lot of other competitors but does the job.
It's very easy to access the sanitizing contents and I feel confident that I'm not passing on any germs to the food I am preparing. Great stuff!
Works well and arrived very quickly . Thank you .
Great hand sanitiser that doesn’t irritate, sting or dry hands.
I like this sanitiser because it is easy to spread over hands and evaporates quickly leaving your hands feeling clean. Not at all sticky as some other gels.
Covex is rated 4.58 based on 1,394 reviews