Covex Gels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex Gels
Read Covex Gels Reviews

About Covex Gels:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Covex Gels 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Mark Main
More Photos & Videos
so impressed with this product and it's value for money , it's swift delivery and the quality of the product , especially at these times ... I am literally about to re order , from now on covex hand sanitiser will be a regular part of our studio .
Good value and quick delivery
Very pleased with the Sanitiser also excellent service
It feels very smooth and enters the skin quickly.
Prompt delivery. The hand sanitiser is not too drying. Great service and product.
only gave 3 stars because we had to fiddle around with nozzle too get it to work ,which is does not all the time
Great product. First Class Service!
Excellent product, very quick delivery, very satisfied, good price to
Pleased with our purchase of several touchless hand sanitiser dispensers and sanitiser fluid for two local organisations. Straightforward to install although batteries have to be very carefully positioned or it doesn't work. Would definitely buy again.
Great product and service
Very good
Well packaged! Great sanitiser. Love the Aloe Vera addition....makes it gentler on the hands.

The only potential improvement is to somehow make it more obvious to users that the dispenser is sensor activated....80% of the people who come into our pub want to push something!...With this all going on...you do have to wonder :)
I was so pleased to have found what seemed like a good quality supplier of hand gel at reasonable prices with a promise of prompt delivery. I ordered £90 worth with the promise of same day dispatch and delivery in a few days. I waited patiently, nothing arrived. I tried to call but no option to discuss anything or leave a message. I emailed. A long time later I received a response (days!) telling me that my original order had gone missing so they would send another out. Another week passes and I receive a box with the wrong number of bottles in, I ordered 8 and only got 4. I chase them up and ask them to supply the correct amount. I haven't heard anything back. If they can't keep up with their supply then why not employ more staff to keep up with demand - or maybe just pocket the profit yourself and provide really poor customer service. Having politely requested a refund of the full delivery of my order (not much to ask for!) I shall now be issueing a charge back with my credit card company. It's issues like this that mean all our merchant fees are higher as it's the only way I can get back what is due to me - very annoying.
We are sorry to see that your original delivery has not been found. On checking with UPS, we can see that someone at your residence has signed for it, and it is marked as delivered, the next day after we shipped it.
We have now refunded your card, 3 days after you have requested it.
We hope this goes some way as an apology for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Very pleased with this! Easy to apply and dries quickly!
It only arrived yesterday and is intended for use in our Memorial Hall which will not be opening before mid-August at the earliest, so I am unable to comment on the ease of use or effectiveness. However, delivery was timely, packaging good and the units look easy toinstall and use
Very refreshing and smooth on the hands thank you
Does the job as you'd expect. Ordering & delivery was 'painless' and on time. Good service
Only delivered yesterday so early days. Feels a bit sticky when first applied but this feeling soon goes away. Thick enough to stay in palm of hand and allow it to be spread over hands. Some gels are too runny and disappear before coating hands. This one is great. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great product and service was good too
Good price, quick delivery, great sanitiser.
Easy, hassle-free fitting. Smart look and simple to use.
Covex Gels is rated 4.54 based on 807 reviews