ConvertYourTapes Reviews

5 Rating 41 Reviews
of reviewers recommend ConvertYourTapes
Very professional service, and I'm really happy with my converted video. I was sent a link to watch it, all I had to do was click on it, couldn't have been easier ☺️ and a few days later I received the original tape back with a memory stick of my video. Will definitely be using again!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with my VHS tape onto USB and the service I received from Convertyourtapes Quick turn around too I would highly recommend their service
Brilliant service. Fast. Easy. Efficient. Great value for £. Thanks!
Everything went smoothly and quickly with perfect results. Thank you.
Good service, easy to use website, quick turn around time
Really efficient and reliable service. I’m delighted to have old memories on VHS takes made Accesible on a memory stick and as a download. One of my video tapes was broken and even that presented no problem or extra cost! Great service!
Excellent service and communication. Would definitely recommend
very good quality
Videos came back flawless!! This company was the easiest to use and the cheapest I found (especially using the discount for more tapes). 100% would recommend, getting to watch videos from my childhood was the most valuable thing I’ve ever purchased!
Brilliant service very quick and regularly updated!
competitive price, good service
Amazing service and excellent quality footage produced. Quick, friendly and efficient. 10/10 recommend and will be using again.
Amazing speedy service. My old VHS tape was converted to USB and it was fantastic reliving some old memories with my school mates watching our junior school trip to Guernsey 30 years ago!
Very fast delivery, very good communication, great job.
Really pleased with service and quality
Amazing and quick service. They go over and above to provide a great service
Great service. Fast and reliable. Thank you.
Great service! Quick and easy process, would definitely recommend and use again.
Very speedy and excellent quality
Excellent service - fast & efficient. Very pleased with the quality of the five digitised video's. Great value for money - will definitely use again! Thank you.
ConvertYourTapes is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews