THE COCKTAIL PICKERS CLUB Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE COCKTAIL PICKERS CLUB

Tell us how THE COCKTAIL PICKERS CLUB made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lovely cocktails really enjoyed them
These cocktails are absolutely delicious. They taste like you've just had them freshly mixed without the actual hassle of measuring and mixing
Completed with a good kick of alcohol. Just right for relaxing in the garden. Will definitely be buying and recommending. Well done Cocktail Pickers.
My Daughter in law was very surprised and very pleased to receive 2 of your bottles. Delicious she said. Thank you.
Very but a bit sweet will try a different one later on
Ordered on. Monday and double checked that delivery would be on or before the following Saturday to ensure they arrived in time for a Lockdown 30th Birthday and we were trying to make it as special as possible. Jen said 98% sure, then a delay with courier and now not due until the following Monday, so no longer needed, although when asked to cancel order and return, as I needed to make last minute alternative arrangements, I was told I would have to pay the delivery charge!! When asked what the delivery charge will be, am still waiting for a response 15 hours later!! Very upset and contacting consumer standards
Not try it yet at the weekend I will
Lovely fruity flavours, perfect for sunny days in the garden. Look forward to being able to share with friends! Quick, friendly service.
Superb customer service & the most delicious cocktails...perfect for a summers evening in the garden.

We’ll definitely be ordering more 😊
Great products and excellent fast delivery
Love this company. All products are great! Delivery is so quick too. Ordered lunchtime one day and my order was with me the following afternoon.
I tried a few of the cocktails. Although they taste lovely I would say they were more like virgin cocktails than alcoholic ones! I couldn't taste the alcohol at all. I wouldn't buy again.
Love these drinks, easy to order and prompt delivery. Would highly recommend
Absolutely fabulous. The best cocktails I have ever tried. Will definitely be buying again!
Great flavours in the cocktails. They are ready to use and no artificial flavourings! Also very impressed that they arrived the day after I ordered them.
Amazing service, quick delivery and fantastic cocktails. What more could anyone ask for. It is not my first purchase and certainly won't be the last. My recent order I also purchased extra for my boss (who is understandably stressed at the moment) she instantly ordered more for her friend as a gift. Multiple uses for yourself a gift or even just a pick me up.
THE COCKTAIL PICKERS CLUB is rated 4.47 based on 15 reviews