The Cocktail Pickers Club Reviews

jen@cocktailpickers.co.uk

Unit A2 Whitwood Enterprise Park
Whitwood Lane

Tell us how The Cocktail Pickers Club made you happy
Well packaged bottle and looking forward to making a cocktail now with it, can’t wait for the next one
Fabulous product 😍
Brill great stuff
I can’t review something I haven’t yet received.
Absolutely loved the new Limited Batch Box as I love trying new flavours. Well packaged and speedy delivery too. I cant wait for the next one to arrive!
Great flavours, great service
Haven't tried them yet will be taking them with me when I go on holiday
One of the best alcohol mixed drinks I’ve tasted. Will definitely buy more as have been so impressed with the quality.
Tasty and natural cocktails, perfect gift! Thank you
We first sampled your cocktails at York Christmas market and thought they were delicious πŸ₯‚
These ready to drink cocktails are the best I’ve had. The mixtures are perfectly balanced to enhance the flavours. Free delivery within 48hrs was an unexpected surprise. Perfect πŸ‘Œ thank you 😊
I've not tried the drinks yet but wanted to say how pleased I was that the delivery problem I had with UPs was dealt with quickly and professionally.
Great customer service, fast delivery & absolutely loving these cocktails. Highly recommend
The cocktails were delicious and were enjoyed by a few of us and everyone agreed how lovely they were. A fantastic service was given to me by Jen who went above and beyond to get the cocktails to me for when I needed them. Thank you, highly recommend.
Enjoyed the last ones however have brought these for a party later in the year did have to wait awhile this time due to ups not delivering when they said
A really good quality product, lovely people. I highly recommend this Cocktail Pickers
Passion Fruit and Vodka Martina. Yum. Yum. Yum. So good ive just ordered two more. Well there is an "A" in the month πŸ˜‰
Chose 2 cocktails and both arrived very quickly and were beautiful. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great cocktails and fantastic service
quick delivery, great quality