Cobra Workwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobra Workwear

gethin@cobra-workwear.co.uk

Tell us how Cobra Workwear made you happy
We have recently become customers of Cobra Workwear and I am extremely impressed, not only is our account manager Simon really approachable and friendly. The quality of the products are fantastic and the turnaround for our branded uniform has been super quick.
We have ordered all our company clothing from Cobra Workwear & the quality and fit is fantastic. Everyone is really pleased with their new workwear.
The ordering process was extremely as we received sample products for everyone to try on and size up.
The team at Cobra are fantastic and extremely responsive.
We cannot recommend them enough!
Cobra Workwear have been our go to supplier for all our workwear and PPE for a number of years. The quality and durability of their products is second to none.

Fab customer service, would highly recommend!
Placed my first order with cobra workwear and I am over the moon with the finished product. Will 100% be using these again for my workwear 🙂
Recently had facemasks with Pontyclun RFC badge printed on. Quality of the product is outstanding and very well priced. Great communication and turn around time. Couldn’t be any happier with the whole process, would highly recommend
Cobra Workwear 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Recently used Cobra Workwear for our branded company workwear and found the whole experience from start to finish very quick, reliable and professional. Quality of end product was very good and completed to an exceptionally high standard. Very competitive prices and we will now be using this company for future orders. Highly recommend.
Cobra Workwear have supplied us with our uniforms for a number of years and I can highly recommend their services and products.

Very competitive prices and they always go the extra mile.
Excellent communication, excellent quality, excellent service. I will be ording again, keep up the fab work 👍👌
Cobra Workwear is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews