Cobra Workwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobra Workwear

gethin@cobra-workwear.co.uk

Tell us how Cobra Workwear made you happy
Fab service and Laura was outstanding

Highly recommend cobra

Good quality too
Extremely efficient staff. Quick and friendly service. Prices competitive and delivery Prompt. Very happy to re-order. GMT Stone Ltd.
We received great service from start to finish very helpful team, high quality workwear could not recommend more.
Cannot recommend highly enough. Fantastic customer service, Gethin has been amazing, nothing has been too much trouble and responded so quickly. Great quality and value for money. I won't be using any other company from now on. You won't be disappointed
Amazing professional company great quality highly recommended 👌
Ordered some hard hats with company logo on, they came and i found the logo to be a bit small for my liking so contacted them and they were very helpful, they offered to replace the hard hats with new ones with bigger logos on but i asked if they could just send me the sticker/logos in the post to save the hassle of returning so they sent me a few different size stickers free of charge. Will definitely be using this company again in the furture
As an Event Sound Hire Company that works on a lot of prestigious events - it is important to us as a company that our staff are easily identified whilst looking smart!
JPL Sound & Communications has used Cobra Workwear for many years, providing our work polo shirts, formal shirts, full zipped hoodies, beanies and baseball caps.
Our most popular products with our staff being the full zipped Hoddies and the wonderful Gamegear Cooltex Polos which keep our staff extremely happy when setting up a lot of heavy equipment - they keep us all cool, dry, comfortable whilst looking very smart!
From enquiry right through to receiving our products the staff at Cobra Workwear are always amazing with their instant response to any enquiry, super quick advice and quotations and then very quick turnaround of embroidery on our shirts and hoodies with quick delivery. Their embroidery design service is second to none, as they have always designed from our printed version logos in superb quality.
All the team at Cobra Workwear are great to work with and we would dream of going anywhere else!
A few of our staff members needed new workwear with our company logo embroidered on to it. During lockdown, we were sceptical whether we could find a company who would be able to accommodate us. A quick google search found “Cobra Workwear” who coincidentally happened to be on our doorstep. We hadn’t come across a company like “Cobra” who make it so simple to choose an item of clothing on their website & offer the facility to upload your logo for embroidery or printing. Our order was processed quickly, and we received the goods not long after purchase. The sizing, quality of embroidery and pricing is second to none and today we are placing an additional order. Thank you Cobra!
The Marble Warehouse, Pontypridd
I ordered about 3 dozen polo shirts with a colour embroidered logo. The quality of the product was excellent as was the price and turnround time. I will be using Cobra again shortly. 5 Stars from me.
Just received our first order from Cobra Workwear and we are extremely happy with the quality of our polo shirts, hoodies & the soft shell jackets, so much so I’ve placed another order.
Would I recommend Cobra, already have. 👍
Really pleased with our hoodies with logos, great value and good service, plus fast delivery and especially appreciate the advice and guidance on modifying the logo to get better effect.
Will be using you again
This is the first time I’ve used Cobra Workwear and I’m very happy with the quality of the polo shirts, hoodies & softshell jkts are fantastic & the company logo really stands out. communication with the company is second to none.
Would I recommend Cobra Workwear? I already have.
I look forward to receiving my second order that I’ve already placed.
Tony
Hops & Apples Ltd
Excellent! Really good quality and at a good price too. Ordered on a Friday, arrived the following Thursday. Very happy and will be ordering again in the future.
Received my order today and have to say I'm delighted with the outcome. The quality is good and the embroidery brilliant. We placed an order for samples to see what they were like but new big order being made up as we speak
Absolutely rubbish when ordering there was no mention of delayed delivery. It amazes me how many firms blame covid when plenty of others never have a problem. Had to purches off amazon on NEXT DAY delivery
We have recently become customers of Cobra Workwear and I am extremely impressed, not only is our account manager Simon really approachable and friendly. The quality of the products are fantastic and the turnaround for our branded uniform has been super quick.
We have ordered all our company clothing from Cobra Workwear & the quality and fit is fantastic. Everyone is really pleased with their new workwear.
The ordering process was extremely as we received sample products for everyone to try on and size up.
The team at Cobra are fantastic and extremely responsive.
We cannot recommend them enough!
Cobra Workwear have been our go to supplier for all our workwear and PPE for a number of years. The quality and durability of their products is second to none.

Fab customer service, would highly recommend!
Placed my first order with cobra workwear and I am over the moon with the finished product. Will 100% be using these again for my workwear 🙂
Recently had facemasks with Pontyclun RFC badge printed on. Quality of the product is outstanding and very well priced. Great communication and turn around time. Couldn’t be any happier with the whole process, would highly recommend
Cobra Workwear 5 star review on 17th October 2020