Cleaning Service UK Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cleaning Service UK

About Cleaning Service UK: Since its formation in 1994 Cleaning Service UK has continually provided the highest of standards of cleaning Service . We also provide our services to the public sector and to local authority schools and leisure centers.

All of our staff are professional and trained to deal with the personal cleaning requirements within your business. In addition to this we have our own in house training processes for individual cleaning tasks and a fully comprehensive health and safety program

Whatever your requirements Cleaning Service UK has the experience and expertise to competently manage your daily cleaning needs.

info@cleaningserviceuk.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Cleaning Service UK made you happy

"Best cleaning service, do what they promise and stay on quote"
"Brilliant service I was expected to have someone out to clean my house for tenancy cleaning and extractor fan today and did not turn up. So i managed to find Cleaning service UK and they had availability today so i booked them. I m so glad i did. The service I received from Harry was fantastic, professional and punctual and he went above and beyond by cleaning my hob as well when i did not ask him too. I will definitely be using Cleaning Service Uk again. Thank you Harry great job and my appliances are sparkling 🤗"
"Very professional for House Deep Cleaning with great job with the Kitchen Appliances cleaning, and the bathroom, the lady finished much earlier, but she stayed to help us to clean the floor and windows. Very friendly and do recommend."
"Absolutely Fabulous just as the name suggests! Such great customer service (they even managed to change the time last minute for me) the lovers were so so nice and helpful and friendly, the price was great! I was super stressed as I was moving things for an exhibition and they made the moving process so easy and smooth. Really I can’t praise my experience enough and I would highly recommend them! Thank you!"
"The Home Deep cleaning was great but the cleaners were late for 1 hour"
"I had a great cleaning lady coming for about a year to my property. The cleaning lady was just amazing and left the property sparkling after each session. I have only kind words for this company."
"Would use again 👍"
"Great service lead business. I have been using for a while now on regular basis. I also highly recommend Doinita, she is diligent and professional."
"Believe me this is the best cleaning service in terms of perfection, quality of work, customer satisfaction, entertaining last minute appointments. I had to mention this, I initially scheduled cleaning service uk for my apartment on 1st November but their system auto-cancelled my appointment for not providing card pre authorization details which I felt not the safest way of doing the payment. So asked for payment link which they didnt provide but sent me cancellation email on 1st November . I understand they have a process but why dont they give a call to the customer before canceling the appointment. They cannot expect customer to keep checking emails when the relocation is happening.. Due to which I was left no choice due to time constraints and then started enquiring every other cleaning companies but couldnt find any slot for the next day. After researching a lot, I found Yas Mut services and almost every review was satisfying. So I called them, got hold of Yassin who was extremely helpful and flexible to accommodate a last minute appointment at late in the night(9 pm). I had only 1 day to complete end of tenancy cleaning for my apartment. Yassin assured me that the job will be done 100% which gave more confidence on them. Believe me guys, Yas Mut arrived the next morning 7 am on time with their team and did a excellent job. I was totally satisfied with their service. Dont hesitate to go for cleaning service uk . They are the best in town as per my experience. Keep it up team !!"
"Problem sorted quickly and efficiently James from Cleaning Service Uk has worked hard to restore my faith in the company. I had been using Cleanning Service Uk for a few years with no problems but recently I was not happy. James sorted out my concerns in a professional and kind way. His response was wonderful. He has sorted out a new Cleaner for me who will be starting next week and I’m sure that after that I will return to post a 5 star review. I must say that up until recently I had been pleased with Cleanning Service Uk and the service they had provided so I am more than happy to continue our relationship. Problems can arise in any relationship but it is how they are sorted that matters. Thank you for excellent customer services"
"Very hard working efficient and competent for home deep cleaning."
"Trusted and Comprehensive service at a very reasonable price. Thank you"
"Excellent carpet cleaning service A team of two technicians Charle and John sa came and did excellent work cleaning my carpets, and it was super fast. Really pleased with the results and with the scheduling experience. Highly recommend this company."
"They did a great job! I had a major emergency and was leaving in a hurry. Everything was scrubbed well. I booked before fantastic cleaning and they let me down l"
"If I could give 0 starts I would. Cleaners were booked to perform an end of tenancy professional clean but merely carried out a domestic clean. They have been scheduled for 2 days in a row to re-clean the property but they are too lazy to do so even though their website states a 1&2 week guarantee. They refused to collect keys even though you have to walk past the office to go to the property. I have found Bob and James to be incredibly rude and blase about the whole situation and William seemed as though he was willing to help but lied. I would not use this company ever and would not recommend that anyone uses them. Complete nuisance. Untrustworthy, LATE to the initial cleaning appointment, rude, incompetent of carrying out simple tasks and I doubt a refund will be issued. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE COWBOYS."
"I am really impressed from this company. I am really happy with their services because i had to leave the property so I gave them the keys and the money. I didn't know if i could believe them but they did a great job. My Land Lord was also happy with the job that they've done. Definitely I am going to use their services again!"
"The service was great was happy with the cleaners for my end of tenancy. There was no time limit, cleaners worked until everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend."
"I would highly recommend landlords use this company for any type of cleaning. Price reasonable, cleaners were on time and the communication was excellent. I am really impressed with the standard of the cleaning it’s absolutely spotless Thanks you guys"
"Superb work, I will 100% recommend tenancy cleaner to friends, family and colleagues. The cleaners came on time fully equipped. They started the cleaning straight away and they called me 40 minutes before they complete the job so I went to inspect the cleaning and I was really impressed. Highly recommended"
"Exceeded expectations - Full deposit returned I was very hesitant to book with your company as another company was about half the cost of your company. As it turned out, by the time I booked with them they were totally booked and were not available on the date required. When the rental agency came to inspect the property they were amazed that the property was actually in better condition then when I had rented it 2 years ago. In fact they were amazed that many of the marks and spots that were there two years ago, were now gone. Getting back my full security deposit was greatly appreciated. Thank you - and the couple from Portugal who cleaned the flat - for a job well done! It was worth the price!"
Good Amanda,

We appreciate the review you wrote us.

Knowing whether our workers have managed to get the job done and how things were executed is important for our business. Since we always aim for perfection, nothing pleases us more than hearing back from a happy customer like you.

Feel free to contact us again in the future.

Best Regards