The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
Best price and quick delivery..
Good service reasonable price. Would use again
First time ordering from the cigar club and I would highly recommend! Quick and efficient delivery!
Very happy, quick and reliable service, my preferred online cigar retailer a good price.
Great cigars, quickly delivered
I've used there a few times now having been scared initial that things wouldn't arrive. Glad I gave them a go
Very good
Great fast service
Faultless service would definitely recommend
Very easy to order and delivered within a couple of days so can't ask for better.
Always delivered on time
Excellent service and quality
Excellent service quality product and speedy delivery, will order again.
Cigars arrived in good time, cigars always seem a little stale when ordered online but a week in a humidor helps.
website very easy to use, very good prices and fast delivery, have used more then once and will continue to do so
Fast efficient delivery great selection of cigars
Great cigars and good service
very helpful service and quick delivery.
Always a good selection available of the finest Havana cigars and always an efficient service. What's not to like?!
Excellent speedy service.