The Cigar Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cigar Club
Read The Cigar Club Reviews

About The Cigar Club:

Hi, my name is Paul and I’ve been in the cigar trade now for over 25 years (where does the time go?).

The Cigar Club was originally started by my father in the late 1960s, so fine tobacco doesn’t quite run in the family veins but very nearly.

We’ve been sending out cigars around the world since those days of distant memory i.e. before the dawn of the computer age. However, I know that our website offers a unique and pleasurable shopping experience.

I’ve always tried to keep the personal feel to all our transactions and like to think that the personal touch gives the The Cigar Club a unique place in the Cigar World.

01923770066

info@cigar-club.com

Tell us how The Cigar Club made you happy
Good cigars good value good service all.round highly recommend
Excellent service will definitely be using Cigar Club again
Good cvality
Well priced, well packaged and well received. Thanks.
Have been a customer for a few years and will continue to do so. Paul is always available for information ,advice and to sort out any problems.
No proactive updates provided - I had to chase for status of my delivery which was significantly delayed
As a new buyer I was amazed at the choices available and I am already looking for my next purchase
An excellent choice of cigars with detailed descriptions. Very fast postage
Lovely cigar according to my fiancé , great service.
Good prices, cigars in good condition, prompt delivery
Excellent range of quality cigars and haven't seen better prices anywhere. Very fast delivery. Well pleased and will use this company again. Thanks.
Speedy delivery
Good service.
The Cigar Club is one of the best cigar shops out there. Good description of cigars, great selection and very fast delivery, while keeping very competitive pricing. For aficionados and new comers alike, The Cigar Club can be recommended without hesitation.
Quality , quick order response and delivery , Suits me nicely thank you.
Good selection, delivery is totally reasonable 2-4 days.
Very pleased with your service. Received the cigars the next day. As well as a happy husband!!!
I paid an extra £10 for next day delivery as I wanted the cigars for an event. They turned up 5 days later and I was still charged the extra. I emailed the Cigar Club to request a refund and did not even receive a reply. Very poor experience!
Good selection and prompt service
Excellent choice range & delivery