Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
Great site. Well presented. Came in plastic, which I was trying to avoid and was the whole point of buying it.
The plastic is made form recyclable material and can be recycled. It offers weather protection as well as to contain the smell of the treats
My dog LOVES his box of delicious chewy treats - great value as well. Will definitely be buying again!
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words.
The treat boxes and food is amazing. The staff are also amazing. The sturdy toys, however, weren’t sturdy. My pooch wrecked a very expensive toy in an hour.
My 3 dogs all love the treats, especially the duck necks.. my 18 week old Rottweiler puppy devours them in minutes
Very impressed with the contents of the box, speedy delivery and responsive customer care email reply to query.
Amazing. My dog loved the chomp and chew box. So much variety and kept him entertained for hours! Have recommended to lots of others already! Staff went above and beyond to deliver my order too. Excellent all round experience.
Great chews, my dog loves them. Postage does take a while though.
Delighted with my chomp and chew box my boys even more so. Lots to choose from. Thank you
Absolutely love the Chomp and Chew products. I've been looking for a long-lasting chew for my pup and in shops would never be age suitable so I was amazed to see the puppy range on C&C website. My pup is absolutely loving the fish chew along with the other bits we got her, that much so that I've placed another order a week later!
Izzy loved her her chomp and chew pack She told me I need to put a regular order in, so as an obedient pawrent I have 🐾🐶🐾 just waiting for delivery now.
The box was sniffed and guarded the moment it arrived , they got sooo excited to receive the Chomp and Chews
Not sure what to write here. Not had any interaction with you except buying the product
Great purchase you get more then you realise once open the box dog loves them some of the treats was easy for her to get threw but she's thurally enjoying them thanks again will be back for more
Very happy I found chomp and chew
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Amazing quality. My DDB who is a big chewer loves it all! Keeps him entertained for ages. Speedy delivery. Will definitely order again!
Great to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Our first Grandchild (Iggy the Labradoodle) loves his box of treats. They smell absolutely disgusting, so I knew he'd love them. Everything in the box looks fantastic, so well presented, and an ideal gift for his first birthday.
The smellier, the better as far as dogs are concerned!
Swift delivery and my puppy absolutely loves the duck necks, lamb and salmon sticks! Only thing is the smell. I wish I could get the odourless variety but they’re always out of stock.🐕
Fab company who clearly care for their customers. Will definitely be using them again!
Great boxes of treats for my puppy. Always really quick delivery, great selection of smelly things and really good packaging. Very much recommend!
We were given a free sample when we picked up our ridgeback - she has loved this ever since… She gets so excited when she sees the box and even recognises the words ‘chomp and chew’ Thank you 🙏
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Hi Donna - Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing a photo of your beautiful girl!!! Absolutely stunning!!
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 253 reviews