Check Asbestos Services Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Check Asbestos Services Limited
Read Check Asbestos Services Limited Reviews
Absolutely spot on service. From initial phone call. To getting the invoices professional service. No fuss. No mess. The 3 lads that turned up were respectful.helpful. Polite and friendly. No stopping for tea or mobile phone chats. Worked from the minute they arrived till departure. Thanks Mal harper
Excellent service ,from the initial communication to delivering the quotation and project completion.
Excellent service offered. Made life really easy using the transfer station. Also the most cost effective. Couldn't fault and would recommend to anyone.
Check Asbestos have been brilliant from start to finish. I enquiried on their website and got a reply within a day. They were able to book the job in within two weeks when I was ready for the work doing. The two men that arrived to do the work were lovely and completed within two hours and left the area clean and tidy. Thank you.
As iv used asbestos check before I didn't hesitate to call again I received great advice and a fast response to carry out works and conduct a test on a separate area which I received results fast I will be using services again
Ben provided an efficient and professional service and we would recommend your Company.
Great service and a very rapid test result. First class.
This company gave great service They were polite, prompt and took the trouble to ring me with the results. Definitely recommended
Great responsive service from Check Asbestos Services to carry out some removal and an air test for a project I am looking after.
Check Asbestos Services attended site within 4 hours and did a great job for us, a very well organised supplier and priced fairly.
Prompt service. Thorough report. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely first class service form Steve, extremely prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend. Chris.
Beyond Fantastic!! When our window installer thought they had disturbed asbestos Steve at Check was fantastic when I called. Reassuring me, calming me in my panic and taking me through all the steps that needed to be done to check for Asbestos, as well as explaining what the tests do, how long they take, rough cost estimates and basically he was an utter professional. I lost my dad very suddenly last year to Mesothelioma due to asbestos so Steve quickly ascertained just how vital clearing his ASAP and safely was for me. Lucky for us we didn’t need anything removing (negative results) but I feel very confident my job in the hands of Steve and his Team at Check would have been quick, thorough and safe. Cannot recommend this team enough!
Prompt response at short notice followed up quickly with R&D survey. Highly recommended and have used several times since with orders placed for additional works.
Check Asbestos attended our football training ground made up of a number of different building styles and fabrication. They prepared an excellent survey document which gave all the information we needed. they attended when arranged and completed the review in very good time.
Very professional company and very good with fitting our asbestos reports in there very busy schedule and will definitely be using this company again on our various projects .
Very professional and knowledgeable, Ben and Steve identified and took care of the asbestos that was highlighted in the survey of a property I was buying, very efficiently.
We used this company for a site recently and cannot fault the service provided. Documentation was completed so we have appropriate records, can for collection arrived on time and all communications exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to recommend to anyone seeking a first class service.
Check Asbestos Services Limited is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews