CDF Financial Reviews

5 Rating 40 Reviews
of reviewers recommend CDF Financial
Read CDF Financial Reviews

Tell us how CDF Financial made you happy
I originally spoke to a lovely girl called chelsie who made the process of my IVA so easy. Since then I have been being looked after by Lauren who has been amazing and explained anything I haven’t understood and reassured me on everything always making sure everything fits my needs staying within my budgets etc she’s very efficient and I can’t thank CDF enough I was so close to being pushed into a route I didn’t want to go and they took the pressure off me with my creditors
Great advice and insight from Damien. From start to finish the service was exemplary and worked tirelessly to get the right financial agreement for us. Highly recommended.
Excellent advice and top notch service provided by Damien! Highly recommend him
I have sought Damien's advice on a number of occasions and found him thoughtful, honest, and patient in explaining financial matters.
Great service.
The service was exceptional. I needed a lot of help and Damian was very patient with me. I’ll certainly never use anyone else in future… thanks again!
Can't thank Damien enough for sorting out my Family Insurances and Trust. I've been meaning to do it for so long and was a little intimidated by it all. Damien took the time to explain everything. He definitely is a patient man! Thanks so much.
I am a manager for a grassroots football team in Lytham St.Annes and CDF Financial have recently kindly made a substantial contribution that will pay for the kids match kits for the new season. Big thank you to Tom and the rest of the company for this, it is very much appreciated and the kids will look great in their new kits.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lauren and Damian to friends and relatives as they certainly provide precise, informative advice whilst remaining in a professional and friendly manner!
I have referred clients to Lauren and Damien both on several occasions. Lauren and Damien are very professional, helpful and friendly, and go above and beyond to help all their clients. I have no hesitation in referring clients, friends or family to them in the future for advise and help.
Lauren was very easy to talk too, listened to exactly what I wanted/needed. Very happy with the outcome and service I received. Highly recommend. Thanks again!!
Recently been introduced to CDF Financial and I've been blown away by the service they deliver on a daily basis to their customers, they offer advice on mortgage and protection with excellent customer service.
Damien, Lauren and Callum all provide excellent customer service. I have referred several clients to CDF Financial and they have all come back to me raving about the great customer service they received. I highly recommend CDF Financial for your financial and Insurance needs.
I am a very happy new home owner. Lauren and Damien helped to arrange my mortgage, my home insurance and my Life Insurance for less than I pay each month in rent. They were both so patient when answering my countless questions. I would recommend CDF Financial to anyone needing a helping hand.
What can I say. CDF have been an amazing help. Lauren and Damien were especially fantastic and an absolute delight to speak to.
Customer Service from Lauren and Damien was incredible. Kind, non judgemental and answered any questions we asked them. First class service.
Excellent service from Damien
I have referred clients across to both Lauren and Damien on multiple occasions and I have been very happy hearing from my clients that they had such a positive interaction with CDF Financial. Lauren and Damien are both very positive and well-informed members of CDF Financial, and have not failed to impress with their advice and professionalism. I would absolutely recommend these two to any of my clients, and even any friends or family who require some advice!
I had a brief chat with Lauren regarding the process of a mortgage. She was very understanding of my situation and pointed me in the right direction! I look forward to chatting to her late this year.
Lauren is very efficient and organised! I’d have no hesitation recommending her for mortgage and protection advise
CDF Financial is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews