carOOn Reviews

of reviewers recommend carOOn
Read carOOn Reviews

About carOOn:

Who we are?
carOOn is a used car dealership. Our founders served as finance and motor industry executives for over 13 years and saw countless opportunities to support consumers that dealers missed. With deep financial and used cars expertise and a passion to support the economic engine of the UK, they created carOOn.

Our vision is to deliver the UK’s best car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online or in-store today. We understand how much people love their cars but that they often don’t love the experience of buying one.

A super helpfull team here at caroon, especially Faraz and Dave who did their upmost to help me with the purchase of my car. Brilliant service.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 day ago
The team at Caroon have been great from the start, needed the car urgently and they managed to turn everything around within a day! Some of the best prices and cars on the market. Faraz and Dave have been great and been very helpful all the way through the process.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 day ago
“Delivered and collected very swiftly, shall be using again”
(Caroon) - Posted 2 days ago
“Excellent service and cooperative staff”
(Caroon) - Posted 2 days ago
Faraz and David were absolutely fantastic! I cannot believe how Faraz deals with his finance customers, he does not leave a stone unturned. I was being declined by a few lenders unfortunately and Faraz managed to get it all approved and paid out within 24 hours. Huge thanks to David also, he's been such great help and made sure the car was ready within a few hours notice! Thank you again so much!! I love the car!!
ezenwa was very helpful and got it done quickly 10/10
(Caroon) - Posted 6 days ago
Very happy with service received. Helpful and friendly. Thank you
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
faraz and david have been extremely helpful in the process of picking the car and talking me through everything. Good job guys !
fantasic friendly service
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Happy with the service @Caroon, Faraz & Dave are efficient and get the job done. Thanks Faraz & Dave.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Faraz and Dave gave really good service, Thanks foe all the help.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service by Abul, Faraz and the rest of the team! The whole process was very clear and easy I'm delighted with my new A Class. The experience was really good and they made sure that it was the right car for me, I didn't feel any pressure to make a quick decision. Jourdain
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service. Abul was very helpful and supportive. Definitely a great place to buy a car.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
The service i received, despite a slight mix-up, was professional and measured. i was attended to quickly and the mix-up was resolved with decorum and apologies. Overall, it was a pleasant experience buying this vehicle today.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Overall experience is very good. David and Faraz were very helpful and answered all our queries. highly recommended.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dave looked after us and ensured that we came away with the car we wanted. There was a couple of issues with the vehicle initially but it was sorted very quickly and professionally and we purchased the car.
Ezenwa was mint
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
David is wonderful and pleasant, made the experience so easy and painless. Would definitely purchase another vehicle here!
VERY HELPFULL AND FRIENDLY. GREAT JOB EZENWA
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Service was 5 star, came in looking for car felt comfortable and was very helpful.
carOOn is rated 4.93 based on 243 reviews