carOOn Reviews

of reviewers recommend carOOn
Read carOOn Reviews

About carOOn:

Who we are?
carOOn is a used car dealership. Our founders served as finance and motor industry executives for over 13 years and saw countless opportunities to support consumers that dealers missed. With deep financial and used cars expertise and a passion to support the economic engine of the UK, they created carOOn.

Our vision is to deliver the UK’s best car buying experience by putting the customer first and making it no different from buying any other product online or in-store today. We understand how much people love their cars but that they often don’t love the experience of buying one.

Brooke gave clear explanations and very polite, smooth process and was patient with me.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 days ago
Brooke was extremely helpful and made the whole process simple and easy throughout.
(Caroon) - Posted 3 days ago
vary happy with the service
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Great and easy transaction. Ezenwa was a pleasure to work with.
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
The car is spot on, very good customer service and the sale person, Sam is a very nice and helpful guy. I defo recommend Caroon !!
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
"GREAT SERVICE" Been an excellent service all the way from speaking on the phone to picking the car up . nice and polite staff had a good chat when i was there . Faraz was all the help i needed to get into my new car ..
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Sam was excellent throughout from the initial phone call to the completion of the car sale. Also, very accommodating with me in regards to the extended vehicle warranty discussion. I would definitely recommend Caroon and Sam to friends and family for an easy and professional car buying experience. Thank you Sam
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Sam is the best. Very helpful and went an extra mile for us . The man of his word. Highly recommend !!!
(Caroon) - Posted 1 week ago
Sam made our buying experience nice and smooth. He was helpful and patient with us as we tried to sort out our finance. I will recommend Sam @ Caroon to anybody anyday! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! :)
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sam was amazing and very professional, helped with my purchase and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend the service
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I must say that Brooke was excellent. She was by far the most approachable and naturally endearing car sales person I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She is an asset to any company and I feel fortunate to have had the interaction in the process of purchasing my new car.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sam looked after us, very professional. Explained everything, and was not pushy. Very happy with the service, nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend !
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent customer service from Brooke today, helped me get he car I wanted. Would highly recommend. Been really looked after today. All 5 stars.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Amazing service, Brookes customer service was exceptional. one happy customer. Will definitely buy a car from here again in the future. 5 stars!
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sam was very helpful and answered all my questions. Excellent service!!
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service from Brooke today, fantastic car, looks fresh out the showroom. Extremely comfortable with my purchase. I would definitely recommend and will definitely be using Caroon again.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Service was really great. I was served by Eze, provided me with all the details and great communication. Staff was friendly and was able to assist me when needed.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I have have a very wonderful experience from start to end, especially with sam who was great. I had no pressure selling and felt relaxed throughout the buying experience. Highly recommended.
(Caroon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Brooke made the experience very simple for us, allowed us a good length test drive and there was no pushy sales pitch, just very honest and helpful. The car was a great price compared to market values and was in great condition. Would definitely recommend using Caroon.
(Caroon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Brooke and Leo have been absolutely excellent. Nothing was too much trouble, they went above and beyond to make sure the car was in pristine condition before we took it home. Definitely recommend 5 stars!
(Caroon) - Posted 3 weeks ago