Bulkco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulkco

bulkcoco@bulkco.co.uk

Tell us how Bulkco made you happy
Hello I did order my stuff 27 December 2020 and I didn’t get my parcel yet I am worried no phone calls working and no email reply back to me nothing the dpd also email me I hot ur address but not a parcel someone can help me please
I placed an order on Boxing Day and paid for next day delivery. I did not expect to receive the products on the 27th, but did expect communication on 28th to advise me on when my purchase would be delivered. On the 27th I emailed via the company website and then phoned the company. It is now 1pm on 29th December and I have not heard anything. Is this company a scam! Luckily paid via Paypal so if I do not hear anything by the end of the day I will open a case with them.
I places an order for next day almost a week ago and still no dispatch email. They don’t answer emails or telephone calls!! I am starting to think this is a cowboy company?! Awful customer service and now my Christmas present hasn’t arrived!!!!!
Ordered for next day delivery. A week later still no dispatch email. Contacted customer service via email several times no response. Finally managed to get through via telephone after ample attempts on Tuesday 27th told the order had been missed but to expect it next day, and I would receive a dispatch email before end of day. No email. Called next day (day of delivery) and another mix up and order sti hadn't been processed or dispatched. Requested a refund but not overly confident I'll actually get it. Very incompetent company. Definitely wouldn't order from here again or recommend anyone else doing so.
Good selection and choice and very easy to order.
The service was very good and would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Thorough communication.
Very good customer service
Fantastic customer service and quick delivery, arrived before expected, Highly recommended.
Speedy delivery and cheap.
Ordered a load of hand sanitiser, was delivered the following day, pleased with price! good shopping experience.
Bulkco is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews