Briggs and Jones Reviews

of reviewers recommend Briggs and Jones

naomi@briggsandjones.co.uk

Tell us how Briggs and Jones made you happy
Well packaged delivery, but, could have done with 2 man delivery, as husband struggling with bad back...haven't been able to set it up, as awaiting kitchen fitting, but husband said felt pretty solid.
Everyone comments on my table lamp. It's beautiful and the pictures online do not do it justice. Excellent customer service. Happy overall despite the delays.
Hi Deborah, thank you for your positive review despite the extended delays. The global issues are applying a lot of pressure to retailers, our customers faith and patience means a lot to us. Lovely customers like yourself that sit back and allow us to get on with it without applying extra pressure makes our days so much easier and we sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience. Glad you like it!!
Our TV stand arrived in beautiful condition, the quality far exceeded our expectations. Naomi kept in regular communication with us throughout. Wonderful company to deal with. Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Good quality item of furniture.
Great product and great service, first class communication. Very pleased overall.
Thank you for your positive review and I am glad you had a good experience.
I ordered a beautiful dining room table and chairs on 19th February and due to Covid and the table not passing inspection the 1st time I received it on 14th of June. At first I was pretty angry about the time frame but after talking to Naomi the lovely lady at Briggs and Jones I realised they had really high standards and they wouldn’t deliver sub standard good to me. Briggs and Jones don’t do generic furniture they do high quality unique furniture and when my table and chairs arrived they were well worth the wait. Naomi also made sure that because of my wait that they were built for me by the carrier. I would definitely recommend Briggs and Jones especially if you want something a little bit special.
Excellent customer and love my dining table. Always happy to help and a pleasure to deal with. I can happily and confidently recommend, I will be back!!
Nothing is too much trouble kind of attitude which is very refreshing. I tried to call them and they didn't answer. 10 minutes later they called me back to see if they could help....from my initial enquiry to receiving my item I have had a good experience and will definitely be back. I am happy with my dining table and chairs.
I ordered a dining table and at first I was very hesitant about ordering online without seeing the quality but when the table arrived I was really nicely surprised. The table is fantastic. Really good quality and exactly what it looks like in the pictures. It was in stock so when I made the order on Saturday it arrived really quickly- it was with me on Wednesday. The delivery man was super kind and helped me carry the table upstairs. I couldn’t wish for a better service and better stock quality. Thank you. You made my day.
Very good quality. The manual could be more detailed.
Excellent service and table is excellent.
Thank you John for your positive review, it is sincerely appreciated and we are delighted you are happy your dining table.
There was a delay with the delivery but they kept me informed and I was very glad that I waited. I am happy with my purchase.
Very efficient service, love the product in my house.
Briggs and Jones 5 star review on 24th May 2021
After viewing this company on line I decided to call them, the lady on the phone was very informative and answered all of my questions regarding a table and chairs of which I then purchased. They came perfectly packaged with no damage. I am very pleased with the table and chairs they look great! Thank you !
I’m in love with my new chair
Briggs and Jones is rated 4.32 based on 19 reviews