Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Received a valuation request before I received goods unless they wrre delivered to wrong address.Think problem with royal mail rather than Booghe. Very sympathetic when I rang to complain.
Books are good value for money Package arrived fine through letterbox however the envelope was a little torn on edges
Very quick delivery. Easy to use site and happy with purchase
Was very pleased from start to finish all was done easily and quickly.
Excellent service. Parcel arrived very quickly, very impressed. Thank you.
Grand daughter loves it. Big pictures, user friendly
Beautiful product for kids to enjoy.
Smaller than i thought but my Grandaughter loved them . The idea that you could colour them and wash them and then start all over again appealed to her .
Prompt delivery. Package damaged but contents fine.
Great product, fast delivery. Very pleased overall.
Was very pleased with the service
Excellent customer service, easy to order, quick and efficient delivery. Absolutely delightful gifts for the young children that I have purchased for. Thank you will be ordering again!
Really pleased with my crayons for my grandchildren would definitely recommend
Good speedy receipt of book for our granddaughter
Efficient delivery, haven't had chance to try the toy kite yet though!
Had never heard of Booghe. The name popped up in a search for jigsaw boards. Very easy to order and pay online. Very very quick delivery. Will keep on file for future use.
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Easy website to use and reasonable prices.
The swing ball was a present so haven’t used it. It was well received and the delivery to me was incredibly quick, packaging excellent. I will use Booghe again.
good service
Good service ,I enjoyed playing even though a bit hard to pronounce most of the words in the game 🤩
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 651 reviews