Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Hi the product was delivered very quickly and it was a competitive price however the product box was badly ripped and bashed which I am disappointed about because it is a gift for some one
Item good & chaper than anywhere else. BUT.... I paid for next day delivery & it did not come untill 2nd day.. STILL trying to get postage refundrd they dont want to know!!
Hello, Thanks for your patience. We did pass your item onto Royal Mail on time, although, unfortunately, due to this very busy time of year, all deliveries are having small delays. However, we have now issued you a refund for your Next day delivery postage cost.
The item I was sent was scratched and damaged however from reading reviews the fault lies with crayola and not Booghe. There response was a little slow however they did send me a full refund when I wouldn’t have minded a replacement. Will give them another try when purchasing items for my kids
Hello, We're sorry to hear you that your item was received scratched and damaged. We haven't had any complaints from other customers for this item but will monitor the situation and contact our supplier if required.
Unfortunately the skateboard was shipped in only a black plastic bag and so arrived damaged.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. Please send a photo of your damaged item and we can then either offer a replacement or refund.
My order took a long time to arrive and I had to chase Booghe up to find out why.
Hello, It seems that you made a pre-order for David Bowie Monopoly which means that the item was not currently in stock at the time of your order. A pre-order means you were requesting an order and once the item came back in stock it would be sent out to you. In your instance there would of been around a 4-5 weeks wait from your order and the item being back in stock and that's why there was a delay in you receiving your item. Sorry if there was any confusion about this but we made it clear for customers by stating clearly in the title of the item that it was a pre-order and when it would be available again in stock.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 632 reviews