Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
I am not happy at all , My jigsaw had 2 pieces missing and another piece I received two of !!. I contacted PDK who advised me to contact the people I purchased it from, which is Booghe. I would like a refund or another jigsaw, as I dont want the same jigsaw.
Hello, We're sorry to hear about missing pieces in your jigsaw. Please email us contact@booghe.com and we will try our best to resolve this for you. Thanks.
I placed an order for my 3 year old sons party who loves peppa pig! Banner was ok but the balloons were very disappointing, they popped before the party even began! Wouldn’t recommend this product at all I’m afraid. I will say though, the delivery was fast & all packed well!
My order is not complete yet as it has not yet been delivered.
Hello, We can see that you placed your order on 12th January and shipping to France should take 10-14 days. That's why it hasn't been delivered yet. If you received notification of your order being complete this just means that your transaction was successful, your item has been picked and shipped.
Poor quality item and very poor service have emailed twice now and no response.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that the quality of your item was not as expected. I understand we are now waiting to receive some images of the defective pieces from you and once we have them we will try our best to resolve this for you.
I returned my item last week and still waiting on feedback
Hello, Our warehouse team have been very busy going through returned items recently. Once we find and have checked your item we will be happy to refund you.
Ordered 5 items for Christmas gifts and one of the items was completely the wrong thing!! No time to exchange but very disappointed
Hello, We're sorry that one of your items was not the correct item you originally ordered. This was an error on our behalf. Please email us at contact@booghe.com and we will try our best to rectify this.
I bought IT Monopoly sealed and new and 2 cards were missing very disappointed especiallyas it was Christmasday. Contacted customer services and still haven't got a replacement. What a waste of money.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you had two missing cards in you Monopoly. Please let us know which particular cards are missing and we will be happy to order replacements from our supplier.
I would love to review, but we have not recieved our order, after waiting since December 6th! Its especially disappointing as my 8yr old daughter paid for this out of her own money
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you still haven't received your order. We have now fully refunded you and if you would like to reorder today we will provide Express delivery and you should get your item before Christmas.
Wrong monopoly pieces sent. Still trying to get it sorted!
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you have had inconvenience caused. We already sent images to the manufacturer to investigate this ASAP. We are waiting to receive the update. We will keep you posted.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 632 reviews