Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
The swing ball was a present so haven’t used it. It was well received and the delivery to me was incredibly quick, packaging excellent. I will use Booghe again.
First time using this company and had a great experience! Product I was looking for was on sale and arrived very quickly. Was well packaged so not damaged. Would definitely use again!
Hello, We're glad that you've had a great shopping experience with us. Thanks.
Brilliant! Fast response on email (half hour)when realised it was going to my old address. Said they had updated it. Tracking still said old address, was delivered to my new address. Wasn’t confident. But ended up being being super impressed with service and goods.
I am not happy at all , My jigsaw had 2 pieces missing and another piece I received two of !!. I contacted PDK who advised me to contact the people I purchased it from, which is Booghe. I would like a refund or another jigsaw, as I dont want the same jigsaw.
Hello, We're sorry to hear about missing pieces in your jigsaw. Please email us contact@booghe.com and we will try our best to resolve this for you. Thanks.
Excellent service with quick delivery
Item as described and quick delivery
Excellent product prompt well packaged delivery
Easy to use website, great priced products and item delivered very quickly and within timescale. Highly recommend and will definitely use again
Booghe 5 star review on 29th January 2021
I hope my grandson will be as thrilled as I am with the retro cash register, for his birthday. Booghe dispatched promptly & it arrived in the time scale stated, Well wrapped & all intact. Thank you Booghe.
Booghe 5 star review on 27th January 2021
From start to finish the purchase was flawless. I received the goods in excellent time and in excellent condition.
Swift delivery - earlier than expected.
Excellent service and item delivered within 48 hours. Would recommend.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 632 reviews