Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Product exactly as seen and arrived perfectly on time. I was informed of arrival time and able to track purchase.
Easy to order and a speedy delivery.
Delivered very quickly good puzzle
Hi the product was delivered very quickly and it was a competitive price however the product box was badly ripped and bashed which I am disappointed about because it is a gift for some one
Great price. Product arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Would definitely use again. Thank you Booghe.
Although we've had a slight problem with our purchase Booghe has responded helpfully & swiftly - customer service is excellent
Prompt delivery. Package damaged but contents fine.
Excellent service
Great service from Booghe. I'll be honest I hadn't heard from them before and checked reviews before ordering. I was very happy to receive my order in a couple of days. Great service and justifies the 5 star review.
The climbing frame is very well made and my grandkids love it. I would recommend this site.
Excellent service and super fast delivery 5*
Good price. Delivered within time stated. Product as expected
I am not happy at all , My jigsaw had 2 pieces missing and another piece I received two of !!. I contacted PDK who advised me to contact the people I purchased it from, which is Booghe. I would like a refund or another jigsaw, as I dont want the same jigsaw.
Hello, We're sorry to hear about missing pieces in your jigsaw. Please email us contact@booghe.com and we will try our best to resolve this for you. Thanks.
A really good and strong product. Our 3 year old loves it and it seems to be unbreakable.
I know the product well and was pleased to see this chalks army a much better price than anywhere else, wish I’d taken advantage of the buy two discount now. But I’ll be back!
Fast delivery kept up to date each step of the way
First class service, prompt deliver. Products very good quality. Would use them again.
I was very pleased with my purchase .The service was prompt and efficient.
Great product, fast delivery. Very pleased overall.
Very quickly despatched and free postage&packing..brilliant
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 631 reviews