Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Excellent service, order arrived on time. Good quality item. 3yr old Granddaughter enjoyed threading the cotton reels and quickly mastered using the safety scissors. Very pleased with the products and service.
Wow very fast service great keeping me updated fantastic thankyou
I came across Booghe by chance and Iโ€™m glad I did. The choice of products were awesome. The service print and efficient. My purchase was exactly what I wanted.
Excellent delivery, great product - maybe a bit pricey but delivered to my door so no real complaints !!
Excellent service and delivery
Can't fault Booghe as they did everything they said they would. I cannot speak for the product though because I bought it for someone else, who has not complained about it. So great!
excellent fast service and products as described
Excellent service will definitely order again.
Very useful
Grand daughter loves it. Big pictures, user friendly
Delighted to be able to buy products not available elsewhere. Quit service and good products.
I bought the safety scissors for my grandson. I was able to search the Booghe website and place the order easily. I was kept informed of my orderโ€™s progress throughout.
My grandson absolutely loved his Mr Tumble
Product as described and received in excellent condition. Very quick delivery service - thank you.
Correct timing for delivery, great product.
Very pleased with Booths good prices which enables me to buy little things and often for my Great Grandaughter.
Super fast delivery & great communication. Would definitely recommend and buy from Booghe again.
Beautiful product for kids to enjoy.
Smaller than i thought but my Grandaughter loved them . The idea that you could colour them and wash them and then start all over again appealed to her .
Fast shipping, great prices and excellent quality products ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘