Bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bitky.io
Read Bitky.io Reviews
It's never too late!
I wish I was introduced into the world of trading a bit earlier.
I'm retired for 7 years now and had discovered trading and Bitky a few months ago.
Since this whole situation with COVID-19 has progressed, older people are advised not to leave the house, so I didn't have much to do other then watch television and use my computer.
During that time I discovered online trading and did some research. Decided to try it out and started with Bitky.
Very satisfied with how flexible it is, as well as profitable.
I know it can be hard to introduce an old man to technology, which is why I'd like to thank the staff of Bitky and especially my analyst, Jacob, for being very patient and helping me take baby steps. :)
I am working with Bitky.io for 3 months already. In the beginning I started with 250 EUR. I was very skeptic because my English is not the best and because I didn’t know what trading was all about. I didn't know how to use the computer, however, my account manager John Harris, helped me with everything. He was really patient while I was learning how to use platform to make best trades. I was not interested in the beginning in investing more, but after a lot of explanations and lessons I decided to give it try. At first, I invested 3000 EUR, I saw them work for some time and I got half of the money back to my bank account. John was working tirelessly on my account while I was enjoying my profits. Whatever I have required I have always received.

I have a very high return rate every month so I even invited my friend to join. He was very skeptic as well, but in the end, he started with the small investment of 1000 euro. I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and how they work. I have put my efforts into building my account as well.

I recommend Bitky.io to every person that wants an excellent professional to do business with. This truly changed my life and how I manage my money.

Thank you Bitky!”
So, I just started trading with Bitky about two months ago. I read a lot about trading before and decided to try. It had been going AMAZING for me really!! The staff working there is great, they got me through the whole verification process really fast and easy, as I didn't understand anything by myself, and I started working with Tomas. Great guy, he really knows the job and most importantly is very flexible, since my working days are usually very busy. Already recommended them to all my friends and family and would recommend them to everyone else!!
Started work with Bitky few months ago. Was very sceptic at first, but wanted to see what its all about. John helped me really improve my monthly income and everyone is really patient for begginer that I was... Thank you!
I am working with Steven for quite some time now. He is very friendly and professional, providing me with excellent services and profit. The whole process is easy and results oriented. I am looking forward to good financial future with that company!
Highly recommend!
I started trading 7 month ago
first it wasn't a good experience i started to trade my self
and making many mistake as a rocky .
then Tomas got involve and that the end of my sad story .
he is a pro !!!
those days behind me and we are making only progress now.
i will recommend to work with Tomas only .
A year ago, I was someone who never trusted the trading World. Whenever someone talked about online trading, I could only think of one thing: scam. However, after being pushed by some closed friends, I started trading with Bitky.io around 4 months ago. Learning wasn't a huge challenge, because Mr. Tomas was so kind and patient he gave me the time to learn . he is calling me 2-3 times a week and teaching me without any rush . For first couple of months, I was only able to withdraw what I was putting in, without making any actual profit.
Then, my manager Tomas B. The guy is a genius. He made my wrongs right and helped me with making profits over the next few weeks. and in the last 2 months, not only that I have recovered my investment, I have almost doubled it. Keep up the great work. Tomas !!!
Thank you Bitky.io
and Thank you Mr. Tomas B
I never though I will say this but
its been so great experience especially during the "corona"
sitoation , Im really seeing progress and profit .
after I verified my account I place 3 withdrawals
everything work smooth & fast
thank you again.
Great for Cryptocurrency trading!! This trading platform has exceeded my expectations in every way. It’s great utility, honest account managers (mine was Philip Stevens), and mobile compatibility makes it a 5-stars deserving site. I would suggest this place to anyone who wants to make a big hit in online trading. Keep flourishing!!
I joined this outstanding trading platform 2 months ago as a beginner, and I am truly satisfied with my achievements. Hats off to Philip & their24*5 available support team, who answered all of my queries in minutes.
Thank you Philip Stevens for your knowledge and patience .
5 stars.
Thank you Bitky!
Bitky.io Reviews
Amazing customer service team at Bitky. I am new to the platform. In fact, I am new to trading. I just started trading in through Bitky.io , after seeing so many people doing online trading these days. So far, my experience working with the Company has been tremendous. Philip, my account manager, is an extremely wonderful person. I am not very brilliant and I understand all the technical stuff a bit late, lolz, but he gave me as much time as I needed to understand everything and get started on the website. I hope I'll work with the company for very long time :)
Thank you Bitky.io
I started trading with this amazing platform on January 2020 and I am amazed with results that I am making! My account manager, Philip Stevens, reliable and patient, true professional. I am really satisfied with platform and customer support and I recommend Bitky.io to anyone interested in online trading.
Bitky is trustworthy and this I am saying with complete honesty. A friend brought me on this platform and I thank him everyday for introducing this great opportunity to me. I have been trading on Bitky for last 4 months and I have never experienced an issue with either deposits or withdrawals. The trading procedures are smooth and the customer service is extremely helpful. I'd like to specially thank Philip Stevens, my account manager, who has always been very patient with me and has always guided me to making best trades online. Really, thanks a lot Bitky!
I was actually so much disappointed and devastated that I was about to quit trading online. But then, a friend recommended Bitky. I did not start putting in my money right away. Once I registered on the platform, first I had a two hour long conversation with John, my account manager. He assured me that I can turn my losses into profits; all I have to do is trade smartly. He gave me some great ideas and tips and referred me to the tutorials on the website. He advised me to start trading after going through all the tutorials, which I did. I started trading after another conversation with John, and this time, things played out absolutely differently. Now that I knew the basics of trading well, plus I was using the guidelines given by John, I was totally making good trades. After 3 weeks of trading, I regained a good part of my lost amount. And I'm sure I'll recover the rest too. I look forward to. Working with Bitky for very long term and make huge profits too. Thanks Bitky.
Very satisfied with the company and results that I am getting.
I adore my account manager, John Harris, who helped me learn making successful trades and build up my account with good results in this first couple of weeks. I even managed to withdraw twice successfully and I definitely planning to continuously trade with them.
Bitky.io is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews