Bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bitky.io
Read Bitky.io Reviews
A year ago, I was someone who never trusted the trading World. Whenever someone talked about online trading, I could only think of one thing: scam. However, after being pushed by some closed friends, I started trading with Bitky.io around 4 months ago. Learning wasn't a huge challenge, because Mr. Tomas was so kind and patient he gave me the time to learn . he is calling me 2-3 times a week and teaching me without any rush . For first couple of months, I was only able to withdraw what I was putting in, without making any actual profit. Then, my manager Tomas B. The guy is a genius. He made my wrongs right and helped me with making profits over the next few weeks. and in the last 2 months, not only that I have recovered my investment, I have almost doubled it. Keep up the great work. Tomas !!!
Bitky manipulate the platform Eurusd. Went from 1.1758 on all other platforms to 1.1459 Making me lose $113400 Don’t trust these are people in my proof are thrives and will drain funds from you by smooth operators Phil They are NOT licensed and we know why Stay away from these thieves
Dear Mr Hummel, Please be noted that we tried to reach you several times in order to assist you with any misunderstanding you have. As you were informed via email on date 02.09.2020. that your trading account with Bitky.io is to be closed. All deposited funds were successfully sent back to you before account closure occurred. Kindly asking you to contact us on our support email support@bitky.io in order to make appointment to assist you. Best Regards!
I started trading 7 month ago first it wasn't a good experience i started to trade my self and making many mistake as a rocky . then Tomas got involve and that the end of my sad story . he is a pro !!! those days behind me and we are making only progress now. i will recommend to work with Tomas only .
Bitky.io is rated 4.89 based on 45 reviews