Bitky.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bitky.io

+3197010280168

support@bitky.io

Tell us how Bitky.io made you happy
Very satisfied with the company and results that I am getting. I adore my account manager, John Harris, who helped me learn making successful trades and build up my account with good results in this first couple of weeks. I even managed to withdraw twice successfully and I definitely planning to continuously trade with them.
I started trading with this amazing platform on January 2020 and I am amazed with results that I am making! My account manager, Philip Stevens, reliable and patient, true professional. I am really satisfied with platform and customer support and I recommend Bitky.io to anyone interested in online trading.
Bitky is trustworthy and this I am saying with complete honesty. A friend brought me on this platform and I thank him everyday for introducing this great opportunity to me. I have been trading on Bitky for last 4 months and I have never experienced an issue with either deposits or withdrawals. The trading procedures are smooth and the customer service is extremely helpful. I'd like to specially thank Philip Stevens, my account manager, who has always been very patient with me and has always guided me to making best trades online. Really, thanks a lot Bitky!
I was actually so much disappointed and devastated that I was about to quit trading online. But then, a friend recommended Bitky. I did not start putting in my money right away. Once I registered on the platform, first I had a two hour long conversation with John, my account manager. He assured me that I can turn my losses into profits; all I have to do is trade smartly. He gave me some great ideas and tips and referred me to the tutorials on the website. He advised me to start trading after going through all the tutorials, which I did. I started trading after another conversation with John, and this time, things played out absolutely differently. Now that I knew the basics of trading well, plus I was using the guidelines given by John, I was totally making good trades. After 3 weeks of trading, I regained a good part of my lost amount. And I'm sure I'll recover the rest too. I look forward to. Working with Bitky for very long term and make huge profits too. Thanks Bitky.
Bitky.io is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews