Better Bed Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Better Bed Company

+447919337545

lee@betterbedcompany.co.uk

Tell us how Better Bed Company made you happy
Spoke to Meg to get dimensions for a GFW Secreto Storage Ottoman in Grey and she was really helpful and sent over measurements and assembly instructions before I ordered. Lovely storage ottoman for my daughters toys.
Top class service. Kept me well up to date and the price was great.
Really lovely and friendly sales team. Looked for recommendations for a single bed with storage for a very messy teenager and was shown the Bedmaster Candy Ottoman Bed which was perfect. Ordered over the phone and booked in for delivery 2 days later! Outstanding service.
Asked for some advice for a new orthopedic mattress for our new bed. Got great help from Lee who was really quick to help and gave me a great deal. Mattress was delivered quickly and is really comfortable. Best I've slept in years!
Really great fresh website which was easy to use. Found the perfect solid oak bed and got a quick delivery which was amazing!
Really friendly sales staff who helped me find a new bed with storage which matched my room. Not pushy and genuinely helpful.
Easy to order and super friendly and efficient on the phone. Very happy to put a review up and already recommended some of my friends.
Used this company a few times and always had great service. Ordered the Bedmaster Brandon Ottoman Bed and I absolutely love it. Looks like it's designer but a really good price.
Great communication. Was called quickly to book in for delivery on a day to suit me. Delivery drivers were great and took it up to my room of choice.
Really friendly service from Meg
Easy purchasing, quick delivery and took it to my room of choice.
Really happy with service I got. Excellent customer service