Best Price Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Price Gifts
Read Best Price Gifts Reviews

About Best Price Gifts:

Our mission is very simple. To bring you the best quality gifts at the best prices….. why should you pay more? With over 15 years experience in the online gifting business, and our award winning customer service, we know you will love our gifts. Best service, best gifts and all at the best prices! If you have any questions, please use the contact us section of our website and one of our friendly support team will be happy to help. We look forward to helping you soon, you can contact us directly at support@bestpricegifts.co.uk

support@bestpricegifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Good gift
Quick delivery, very pleased with item I received… Unfortunately delivery was expensive , for the item i ordered , but at least it came promptly so i did pay it ..😀
Delivery was so quick. It was standard delivery and was a personalised item and it arrived the next day. It was lovely and I’ll definitely use again.
Slate Clock Purchased for a Wedding Gift & Gift Wrapped, I checked Reviews all good so made my purchase ..
Lovely item. I was unaware when I ordered that this came in a lovely gift box. Made it so much more special. Easy to order, great communications and a really fast delivery. Would use again 100%
Lovely gift. Received very quickly. Perfect thank you
Better than I expected, value for money, my Grandaughter loved it
Very pleased with service and product
My daughter liked it she displayed it on instagram and Facebook and it’s getting so many likes
I gsve my son a personalised teddy bear and he was thrilled. He said that's the cutest present he's ever received, wrapped beautifully. Also, the next day delivery really impressed me.
Fantastic item came in brilliant time will definitely order again.x
My son loved his graduation gift, it was perfect!
Lovely item. Arrived on time and well packaged. Would definitely recommend.
Great cup fast delivery
beautiful piggy bank and it came very quickly
I paid £7.95 for next day delivery it didn't come the next day. It came the day after. If I paid for it why didn't it come on time.
for what i paid i did not expect such a brilliant product over the moon
The gifts I bought my grandson were absolutely amazing, quality of toys were great.
It is what i wanted and a reasonable price.
Gorgeous teddy bear, really good quality. Jumper was perfect, with the message. Overall very pleased with this purchase, especially for the price.
Best Price Gifts 5 star review on 6th July 2022