BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend BearingsRus Ltd
Read BearingsRus Ltd Reviews

About BearingsRus Ltd:

BearingsRus is an established company of over 30 years. With a wealth and diversity of experience we are able to meet and fulfil our challenges.

Based in West Yorkshire, England we offer national UK next day coverage and shipping around the World.

Our shop prices are backed up with an extensive stock holding in leading manufacturer brands.

We offer our customers a first class professional service.

Please contact us if you require something that is not shown in our shop.

We needed these bearings urgently and being imperial size they are quite difficult to source in the UK. After placing the order late in the evening I contacted them early the following morning - they answered the phone in seconds and confirmed my order was in hand and delivery would be the following morning. Brilliant
First class service
Good prices and quick delivery. Ordered 61801 bearings for my pedals on my pushbike. Perfect fit.
spot on quick delivery
As described excellent product. Quickly dispatched.
Good communications, Great value, Quick delivery, Perfect product.
Fast and reliable
I had to pay an enourmous amount of import tax upon arrival, which I can't exactly blame you for, but I had to pay more for tax than I paid for my products, which sucks, would have been nice if you marked the package as "gift" or something so it'd be tax free. Otherwise the quality is decent. There's definitely better stuff out there but at this price point, this is easily one of the best.
VERY PLEASED WITH AVAILABILITY OF DIFFERENT SIZED BEARINGS AND SEALS, EASY TO FIND AND PROMPT DELIVERY. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
Excellent service great range of products good prices
good quality bearings at reasonable price and delivered quickly
Great service and quick turn around. Ordered 16th April and arrived Auckland 24the April
Excellent service, no excess postage to Isle of Wight. Brilliant.
Everything they should be
fast and good service
Excellent service and fair pricing. Ordered belt at 3:30 pm it arrived the next day 5 stars it’s got my vote.
Good info on website, fast delivery will use again
Was quoted discounted price of £45 for a v belt that BearingsRus had up for £4.50. Too good to be true!? But Dunlop branded and good quality, so bought two. Arrived following morning. Excellent service!
Quick delivery, much cheaper than local retailers and other online but still good quality
Good quality. Fast shipping. Thanks