Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
Excellent service, highly recommended would definitely use again.
A very comprehensive survey, findings backed up with photos and a very detailed report followed up with a phone call the personal touch.
I was very pleased with the service i received .At the moment i have been viewing a number of properties and had surveys on quite a few , and i can say that this survey has the most detail and information .I would willingly recommend them and use them again.
Excellent service throughout. Very detailed report given as well. Regular check ups for availability as well as reminder for the appointment. I attended the end of the survey and Tony took me through everything that was considered 'at risk' and gave sound advice on how to proceed. Highly recommend if buying a house or look in to extend as he will tell you everything you need to know and look into!
A thorough review from Basegate Surveyors. Tony was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend his services.
Prompt and professional, Building Survey identified issues with the house I was purchasing which were communicated to me clearly. Was able to renegotiate the price with the vendor to cover the cost of rectifying the issues and inconvenience caused. Glad I got the survey, and would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a slightly older property.
Great customer service. Thorough and comprehensive survey carried out and took the time to explain everything to us. I’d definitely recommend.
I have been extremely impressed with Tony’s service from the day our survey was booked to the point we were discussing the report. Tony was extremely professional and at the same time put us at ease. As first time buyers we had a lot of questions but this was no trouble and Tony took time to ensure everything was clear. His ongoing offer of advice was also greatly appreciated. Would really recommend this surveyor to anyone looking for a comprehensive assessment of a house they are looking to purchase, the detail and precision of the report was commendable. Our survey was worth every penny and we wouldn’t hesitate to use Tony again in the future. Thank you!
Excellent; booked in a survey really quickly given the current environment, and produced a thorough report within a day afterwards.
I was impressed with how quickly we recieved the result of the survey whilst being carried out with high levels of professionalism. Also, really liked the amount of communication and advice I recieved from the surveyor as a follow on from the survey being carried out. He took the time to talk me through all aspects of the survey, giving helpful suggestions and advice and answering any questions I had.
Prompt and professional service.
Tony at Basegate did a fantastic job. He had availability soon after I contacted him and got the report back to me within a day. His report was detailed but clear to follow. He even followed this up with a phone call to go through some of the more complicated aspects of the report and put my mind at ease. A great and personal service and left me really well Informed.
Very detailed , friendly and prompt turnover - happy with Tony’s service . Highly recommend.
We used this company to complete the structural survey on our property prior to recent purchase.
We were extremely pleased with the service Tony provides and the thorough, informative report he completed for us.
He responded to our enquiries quickly and completed the survey in good time which alleviated stress around timescales for completion. Tony spent time going through the report with us and was able to offer reassurance and advice for future development of our property. I found the service good value for money and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a structural survey.
Excellent service. Survey was completed with report written within a week of booking. The report was detailed and pointed out various aspects of the house that needed to be reviewed before buying. Tony also went through the report in detail with me on the phone the next day, given his professional opinion on the matters raised. Plenty of pictures to demonstrate the areas that need work, and the report was written in a manner easy to understand. Very happy, would recommend!
Friendly, professional and excellent
Another customer who has used Basegate for a 2nd time. Tony has great knowledge, is passionate and professional. We had snow the night before the survey and he called to ensure we were still happy for the assessment to go ahead. Highly recommended.
I hired Tony second time, that says how well satisfied I am with his services. Tony cares about customers and provides excellent services. He explains nicely in detail if you have any questions. I would hire him again.
I’m a first time buyer and Tony provided a Homebuyers report for me. He carried out my survey quickly, produced a really detailed, in-depth report, but then also took the time to go through it with me and offer his advice - which was really appreciated! Tony was professional and personable throughout, which makes a daunting process far easier to manage. I would definitely recommend Tony’s service and would use him again.
Tony is very professional and thorough. He contacted me both before and after the survey to ensure I was getting the service I needed and that the report was clear and I understood everything. The cost was not unreasonable either - no complaints at all - great service. Would definitely use Basegate again.
Excellent speedy and full service from Mr Tony Leishman at Basegate Surveyors. Arranged initially online on a comparison site , he contacted me immediately and kept me informed throughout the process . His full building survey fee was good value for money compared to the other quotes I received.
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 114 reviews