Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
The surveyor not only rang to keep us informed as to where he was up to,he took the time to go through anything that I was not sure of after reading the report.Lots of the items that I was not sure of he explained in a way I could understand and nothing was too much trouble.All in all a pleasing way to do business with him.
In many cases, what the person who benefits from the purchase needs is not to know the condition of the property in terms of construction only, but to discuss with you to reach the best decision. Sometimes the surveyor acts as if he will buy the house when giving the final advice.
Tony is a great man. I wish him well and I recommend that you rely on him. I have previous experience with other people, but Tony is the best in all respects.

Watheq Al Azzawi
Tony has been extremely helpful, keeping in touch throughout. The report is thorough and Tony offered phone calls as he was writing the report and after he sent it to explain his findings and answer questions. An excellent service.
As first time buyers, we were slightly overwhelmed by the whole prospect of buying our first home. We decided to do a full building survey on the property to be on the safe side, and were completely blown away by how helpful Tony was throughout the whole process.

Booking was very simple and secure (and at a very competitive price compared to ones stated on various help sites). We got a call shortly after the survey was completed with a brief overview of what was found, before a very quick turn around with the document.

The document was very detailed with things we wouldn’t have even thought about while looking around the property (which also included pictures to help pinpoint the issue discussed). Tony gave us some time to read through the document, before giving us a call to go through it and answer any questions.

We would definitely use Basegate again if we needed to do another survey in the future.
As first-time buyers, we decided to plump for a full building survey as a sensible investment. We were recommended Tony’s services and I’m so glad we instructed him as our surveyor!

Very competitively priced, Tony was exceptionally professional and prompt at all times. It was really easy to book the survey: I really appreciated him travelling a bit further out to look at our potential purchase. Tony always kept us in the loop; he phoned us shortly after completing the survey to let us know it would be ready the very next day. We were amazed at this as we were expecting to be waiting for at least a week!

The report itself was thorough and very informative. What I appreciated most was Tony phoning us to go through the report in detail. As first-time buyers, we’re a bit ‘green’ about certain terms but Tony explained everything really clearly, breaking down any jargon so we could understand it.

As mentioned previously, he was very professional but also really friendly and easy to talk to! We would definitely instruct Tony again if we required any further survey work. Thank you so much!
The service from Tony was more than outstanding. He communicated well and kept us up to date with all relevant information. Once the survey was complete the report was done in a timely manner and he gave an additional call to talk through all points. His passion and enthusiasm came through when explaining and he was more than happy to answer questions from a non building knowledge buyer. Highly recommended
Very friendly and helpful, very detailed report and willing to spend the time to talk through issues and offer advice etc. Would recommend.
Great service, thorough report and the follow up phone calls were very much appreciated to explain everything!
Excellent service. Tony was very helpful in explaining all aspects of the survey so I fully understood each part & was happy to take any extra calls I made & gave really helpful solutions.
If you're looking for a fully comprehensive, well explained home buyers report or building survey then definitely give Tony a call.
Very professional, talked us through what would happen and throughly explained how the report was set out afterwards. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend.
Great verbal correspondence. Quick to make contact. Clear about what the report will cover and professional, honest advice. Would definitely recommend.
After Tony conducted my homebuyer report, he made sure to give me a call and explain thoroughly. He was very helpful and happy to help with any type of question asked, would use again.
Tony was really helpful and took time to explain the structure of the property and any potential issues and how to fix them. Highly recommend!
Really thorough, Tony went through the report verbally with me and explained all his findings.

Would definitely recommend to others.
Highly recommend.

Tony went into great detail on his investigations and provided a very clear, in-depth report on the prospective property and was readily available to discuss all aspects of the report over the telephone once concluded.
hi Servey carried out great report great communication would recommend many thanks allan.
Really really impressed with Tony’s survey for us, he has saved us ALOT of stress and money.
The survey itself was incredibly detailed picking up on everything, but then it’s the little things like adding pictures in to show what he’s describing, putting in links of where he ha found his information for the local environment section; all the way through to spending a good 45 minutes on the phone with me explaining it and answering any questions I had. I cannot recommend Tony and Basegate Surveyors enough, and we will be using him again on our next purchase for sure.
Fantastic report with a lot of detail. Amazing service with a follow up call to go through the report and all the details with in. I am not knowledgeable on re-pointing and other technical building things but I feel confident with purchasing the house and knowing what I need to do.
Tony contacted me after I obtained a quote from a comparisons website. He was the only surveyor to call and talk me though the quote and what the process would involve. I found Tony extremely helpful throughout the process. The building report was clear, comprehensive and easy to follow. Tony called us initially after inspecting the property and again after we received the report to go though it and make sure we understood everything highlighted. As first time buyers this we extremely helpful. Following my experience I would highly recommend Basegate Surveyors.
Tony conducted my home survey. The process was very smooth and I felt very involved. Tony rang me prior to the survey to discuss any main issues. The survey itself was very extensive, including many annotated photos of even minor areas. He then rang me to discuss the report in full, answering all questions. Very thorough, professional and very friendly. Thank you.
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 114 reviews