Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
I am extremely satisfied with the service. You truly care for your customers and went above and beyond to make sure that I had all the information required to make the right decision of buying the property. I highly recommend to anyone to appoint him as builder surveyor.
Excellent surveyor highly recommend
Tony gave great advice to solve long standing damp problem . Provided comprehensive report to facilitate the process . Back up service of the highest standard . Would definitely use again . A Hammond
Super helpful, friendly and efficient
Really good service, quick and thorough. Report issued same day as survey.
Tony was very friendly, professional and informative . He went through the survey and explained it all to me in detail and even made suggestions on a few changes i was thinking about. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
We recently instructed Basgate to survey the house we are in the process of buying and could not recommend them highly enough. Throughout the process Tony has been fantastic - very clear, thorough and personable along with a very fair price for the service provided.
I found Basegate online, Tony rang me to describe the service. He was not pushy made me feel confident and at ease with picking Basegate. The service Tony has provided has been efficient friendly and professional. The report is thorough and clear.
Great service completed fast. Very thorough survey and explained everything in detail to me - I think I would have missed a very big job had it not been for Tony’s explanation. Thanks!
Throughout the whole process Tony was brilliant. Very communicative and very detailed orientated. Exactly what we needed during our house purchase process.
Comprehensive survey which was easy to understand, lots of supportive annotated pictures. Results back the same day. Follow up phone call appreciated.
We were very impressed with the report provided by Tony at Basegate Surveyors. The survey was thorough and Tony took the time to call us and talk us through the main findings which was much appreciated. We received the written report the same day and really appreciated the level of detail and descriptions provided. We would highly recommend Basegate surveyors and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
We went for the highest level of report and Tony was really helpful through the whole process. He put together a very detailed report and called me immediately after his inspection to give me initial feedback and after sending it to talk through the key points. He was available and happy to help with any further questions and explanations after sending the report once I'd had time to read it.

I'd recommend him to anyone in the process of moving house.
Tony was an amazing help to us. As first time buyers, it’s fair to say we didn’t really know what to be looking for when viewing the property but receiving such a comprehensive report from him and him taking the time to fully talk us through the whole thing was unbelievably helpful. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking for a survey. We will definitely be looking to use him again in the future should we decide to ever move again!!
Great service, incredibly thorough report and really attentive afterwards.
The surveyor (Tony) was more than helpful, guiding me through the process and answering all of my questions.

The report was completed on the day of inspection which was very efficient and I was provided with constant updates.

Very happy with the service.
Tony was really helpful and professional. The report provided was exhaustive and covered every single item of the building.
Very thorough and helpful in answering any questions.
Tony was very friendly and professional. Talked through the report and explained each section professionally. I would recommended Tony to anyone!
Tony is very thorough in his inspection and excellent at communicating promptly. He prepared our report very next day and discussed in detail each item. I asked him many questions afterward and he always explain in detail. I would definitely hire him again.
Tony was excellent, gave really good advice, report was produced on same day, and phoned to talk through all the points. Would highly recommend.
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 113 reviews