Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
Telephoned prior to completing survey to introduce, Very professional Would highly recommend , Amazing communication. Same day report was very detailed and a follow up telephone call to explained and discuss the completed survey.
Tony provide a great service and thorough report.Tony sent the 88 page level 3 survey the day after the survey was carried out and spent over an hour answering my questions about the property once I had digested the report. I was busy all week so Tony took the call to answer my questions at the weekend. Great customer service and very useful report that highlighted some areas to focus on which were not apparent when I viewed the property. I will definitely recommend Basegate Surveyors to my family and friends if they are in need of a survey.
We were so pleased we chose Basegate Surveyors for our Level 2 survey. Tony is extremely knowledgable and thorough. We had our detailed report back on the same day that the survey was carried out which is a fantastic level of service. Great communication from Tony from start to finish. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Basegate to anyone needing a survey.
Absolutely great service, good communication and turnaround. Tony rang to talk through the survey initially, and was then available for any questions once I had read the very comprehensive report. I would highly recommend Tony.
Prompt response to request for survey. Very professional report with relevant detail.
Tony contacted us directly to discuss report and answer queries. Very pleased with outcome
Tony has produced a thorough, detailed survey that is easy to read and that clearly identifies potential issues with the property I am purchasing. The report was received on the day of the survey and was followed up by a call from Tony to talk through the report.
Tony is very passionate about providing a great service and I highly recommend Basegate Chartered Surveyors.
great advice given by Tony, i found him very enthusiastic and well versed with his field
Can't praise Tony enough. Excellent service. I would not hesitate in recommending his services to friends and family.
Tony was great to communicate with - he checked in with pre-survey to find out our specific requirements, produced the report on the same day and follow-up with a call to talk through the pertinent points in his report which was extremely helpful. Really personable and friendly advice. Would highly recommend.
Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was incredibly communicative, getting in touch to ensure we'd received the survey, talk us through the findings and make any suggestions. It was so appreciated that his manner made this part of the house-buying process simple and stress-free!
Fantastic service. Really friendly surveyor who took the time to explain and advise on everything. Quick turnaround from viewing the house to sending us the report. 10/10 service.
Tony was very thorough in his survey and went into great detail of the issues he found with the property we are considering buying. He called up after we had seen the report to check that we understood everything. Would have no qualms in recommending him
I stumbled across Basegate through a comparison site when looking for a survey quotation. They contacted me immediately, explained the options and sent me examples of type of reports they produce to allow me to make an informed decision prior to booking an appointment. Surveyor arrived at the property at the agreed time and inspection was incredibly thorough. Tony was very polite and knowledgeable, and able to offer explanations and recommendations on every aspect of the survey. Report was received the same day and sets out a very comprehensive overview in an easy to follow format, and includes recommendations on areas that need maintenance or improvement. I would consider the price of the report to be competitive when compared with others. I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Basegate.
Had a homebuyers survey done by Tony leishman today, it was booked very quickly, his communication from start to finish has been 5*. He sent the report to me in rapid time which I was impressed with, and took time out of his evening to answer any questions about the report and explaining things I didn’t understand. The report he sent was detailed which is also great. I would happily recommend his services to anyone looking for a survey. 10/10! Thank you
Tony provided a very thorough & comprehensive report for us, and was communicative and helpful throughout the whole process - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.
The report was detailed, but easy to read and understand. Tony was happy to call to explain the main points of the report, which was very much appreciated as a first time buyer.
Great experience dealing with Tony. called and explained everything beforehand and asking if i needed anything looking into. completed and sent survey same day and a call afterwards to go through it all and ask any questions i may have come across. overall great company to deal with. thank you Tony.

Regards Neil
Tony is a nice guy. He explained everything very well. Must recommended
Really pleased with the service Tony provided - great communication throughout the process and turned the survey round exceptionally quickly. Was also more than happy to discuss the survey afterwards which helped clear up some points. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service, highly recommended would definitely use again.
A very comprehensive survey, findings backed up with photos and a very detailed report followed up with a phone call the personal touch.
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 133 reviews