Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
Excellent speedy and full service from Mr Tony Leishman at Basegate Surveyors. Arranged initially online on a comparison site , he contacted me immediately and kept me informed throughout the process . His full building survey fee was good value for money compared to the other quotes I received.
Highly recommend Tony and Basegate. Really quick turn around from carrying out our survey to getting the report then spending time with us to talk through all the items and answering our questions, which was really appreciated.
I contacted Basegate Surveys to carry out a Homebuyer's Survey. Throughout the process, Tony has been very professional and proactive in his communication, offering useful advice. The survey itself was very thorough, with a detailed report covering all findings. Tony walked through the report with me, covering all the important points, and offering additional observations and advice. A great service - I highly recommend Tony and Basegate Surveyors.
Awesome service and very professional I highly recommend using basegate chartered building services
Tony was extremely professional, quick to respond to any queries and nothing seemed too much trouble. The report was very detailed and showed Tony's knowledge and experience throughout. Tony even got the report completed and sent it through to me the same day. Tony went above and beyond before, during and after the survey. I would highly recommend his services.
Tony’s communication throughout the process was brilliant, even replying to emails over the Christmas holidays. Tony completed the survey and report within the same day and phoned us twice to discuss the report in detail, answering all questions. Highly recommend! Very helpful to us as first time buyers.
Tony was excellent, very efficient, carried out a detailed survey and sent the report to us within the same day including calling us to discuss it. Very friendly and professional
From start to finish Tony at Basegate Chartered Surveyors has been amazing. Would highly recommend this company. Professional, friendly and great quaility of work and explanation afterwards.
Tony was really helpful before and after the Homebuyers report answered all questions honestly and in great detail, a very thorough, in-depth report which was fully completed in the same day. I highly recommend Tony he is really genuine and seems to have a great deal of knowledge.
Basegate / Tony delivered a thorough and very informative report. I really appreciated the time Tony took to write and then explain the report. I felt that no question was too small to discuss.
Thanks Tony
Fantastic experience from start to finish leaving us with a comprehensive, informative and easy to understand document that we can use as reference both now and in the future.
From the initial call Tony was very welcoming and knowledgeable taking time to talk us through the process. On the day of the survey, Tony called to let us know how he had got on and give few highlights to look out for on the report.
We received a full and extensive report the following day. Again Tony called again to talk us through the layout and the information before giving us time to read the report fully and digest the information and called again to discuss in more detail.
I fully recommend everybody looking for survey that they get in touch with Basegate Surveyors.

Ed
An excellent service. Timely booking and a comprehensive report allowed me to proceed with my purchase with complete confidence. The customer service was top tier throughout.
Great work, very informative report and very helpful over the phone.
Our report came through on the same day the survey took place and was very detailed. All of our additional requests were met and the surveyor proactively followed up to talk us through the findings. We chose BaseGate because they were the best priced but, comparing them with previous surveyors we've used, they're actually better than more expensive competitors. We found the inclusion of photos (even of the roof) helpful as well as the clear explanation of which repairs really are urgent, and why. Thanks BaseGate!
Very detail homebuyers report.Tony explained the report over the phone which I liked. I will definitely recommend the service to everyone.
Excellent communication and customer service from Tony, made us feel at ease and could ask him anything regarding the report which was indepth. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Very informative, and great detail. Very helpful too - willing to go through the report with you to explain it all which was a great help.

Great work!!!
Great communication!!!
Tony was great; we nearly didn't have a survey done as we were purchasing a flat but are extremely glad we did! The survey was really quick and incredibly thorough, he picked up on lots of things we had missed and really went above and beyond to properly inspect the property. He then spent over an hour on the phone with us talking through his finding and making recommendations, and has potentially saved us an awful lot of money! I would recommend Basegate to anyone buying a property.
Thorough, friendly and clear. Answered all our follow-up questions in detail.
Tony was fantastic and nothing was too much trouble for him. We found him really thorough and would recommend anyone to use Basegate Surveyors.
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 95 reviews