Basegate Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basegate Surveyors

Tell us how Basegate Surveyors made you happy
Great service, incredibly thorough report and really attentive afterwards.
The surveyor (Tony) was more than helpful, guiding me through the process and answering all of my questions.

The report was completed on the day of inspection which was very efficient and I was provided with constant updates.

Very happy with the service.
Tony was really helpful and professional. The report provided was exhaustive and covered every single item of the building.
Very thorough and helpful in answering any questions.
Tony was very friendly and professional. Talked through the report and explained each section professionally. I would recommended Tony to anyone!
Tony is very thorough in his inspection and excellent at communicating promptly. He prepared our report very next day and discussed in detail each item. I asked him many questions afterward and he always explain in detail. I would definitely hire him again.
Tony was excellent, gave really good advice, report was produced on same day, and phoned to talk through all the points. Would highly recommend.
Very accommodating, set a date for the survey very easily. Tony was an absolute gem to speak to, and received a fully comprehensive and thorough report in such a short amount of time. Would defiantly recommend his services.
Excellent service, highly recommended. A very comprehensive report with photo's was provided and then talked through and explained over the phone. Clear advice provided.
Great communication prior to and post building survey. We booked our survey late but Tony managed to get the survey done 2 weeks earlier than original date which helped massively. Survey report was in depth and provided plenty of information for us to go back to the Vender and Legal Advisor as well as useful information for our own use.I would highly recommend instructing Tony for future building surveys.
Tony was very thorough in the investigation and went above and beyond with explanations of the findings, and provided sound and relevant advice. Many thanks again.
Tony is a professional and lovely guy to deal with from start to finish. The survey he did for us was very in depth and he was at the house for over 3 hours. The report provided was very detailed and we had a follow up phone call from him to go through it with us so we could understand the results fully. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a complete and thorough survey.
Tony went absolutely above and beyond, the report is brilliant and extremely thorough. He was so helpful and informative through the entire process. The report was back the same day and he took the time out to go through it with me and explain any issues which was highly appreciated. Couldn’t recommend him enough.
Tony was excellent. He kept us informed all of the way through the survey process and took the time to explain matters and give us a commercial view. Tony answered all of the questions we had and it was clear he had a significant amount of experience. Would recommend
Having commissioned a survey on a house I'm considering buying (never having bought a house before), I was very pleased with the service received from Tony. He contacted me promptly on receiving the commission, and asked whether I had any particular queries regarding the property. He also kept me informed as to when it would take place, and not only rang to tell me the survey had been completed and that he was in the process of the writing the detailed report, but took the time to give me the headlines as well as a 'warning shot' that older houses usually have plenty to talk about. Given that it was an older house, there were lots of issues listed, but he was very reassuring about the general state and how 'fixable' these issues were, also taking into consideration my plans for structural changes to the house and how these issues may affect them. He allowed me time to completely read through the document, and then discussed by phone all the major points, going over my specific queries and clearly explaining any technical terms/building processes etc that I wasn't familiar with in a very helpful manner.
He left me with contact details and an open offer to further discuss any of the findings in the future.
I also once had cause to ring the Basegate customer service line, who were helpful, polite and efficiently passed on my message.
I was very happy to have commissioned Tony Leishman from Basegate as a building surveyor, and would happily recommend him to others.
Tony did a great job our our survey - the report was very detailed and he went above and beyond to provide additional information for when we move into the property. He was very keen to discuss the survey on calls with us to explain things in more detail [and translate much of his findings into layman terms which was incredibly useful]. It was great working with him and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.
Tony was polite, punctual and professional! He talked me over his findings, provided the report very quickly and followed up to make sure I had understanding of everything in the report and recommended next steps.
We are very impressed with the thoroughness of your report and the promptness of getting the report to us. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to discuss it with us, drawing attention to some issues we missed. Would have no hesitation in recommending you to any other house purchaser.
Great service, a very detailed report was sent just one day after the inspection. Highly recommended.
Tony from Basegate Surveyors completed a very good home buyers report on the house that I was buying. The report was very in depth and informative and great advice was given to me on what needs to be looked into further. Tony called me to discuss the report whilst writing it which really helped me understand better than just reading the report by myself. I would definitely recommend and would use again in the future. Thanks Tony!
Basegate Surveyors is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews