Awesome Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Awesome Car Mats
Read Awesome Car Mats Reviews

About Awesome Car Mats:

Awesome Car Mats pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and value for money when our customers look to us for support when purchasing vehicle mats and accessories. We have a large selection of vehicles already listed, and are continuing to add new vehicles as they go into production. We frequently have promotions, offers and discounts via social media.

- Over 1800 products
- 750+ vehicle models
- Fast UK delivery
- Free deliver orders over £40
- Discounts available
- Secure payments
- Excellent support

Tell us how Awesome Car Mats made you happy
OK …… cannot fault the buying and delivery process which was quick, informative and easy. However, a bit disappointed with the rubber mats as they were not exact replicas in size or shape to my existing Dacia mats being replaced. I have ended up putting them on top of the existing mats and they look ok. I feel I was sold a product of standard size that fits all cars really. Still, they look OK and am prepared to live with them . Just be warned that yours may not be exact replicas and may not be as well fitting as your old ones.
There was confusion at point of order as IT system had not captured my details but this was eventually resolved. Car mats are fine although front passenger one was a little too small and we had to adjust it. The quality is good and they arrived very quickly.
Awesome Car Mats is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews