Ambush Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ambush Parts
Read Ambush Parts Reviews
Excellent product
Very easy to navigate website. Great customer service
Absolutely brilliant. I spoke to a guy regarding a significant upgrade to my Vivari brakes. I was prepared to spend a LOT of money to get the upgrade I wanted. He recommended a much cheaper option of drilled and vented discs and stickier pads. I didn't think I would get what I wanted but worth the try. I would guess that I have at least 30% more stopping power, and instead of the brakes feeling like I wasn't going to stop, I now find myself easing off as the brakes get stronger as they heat up. Very very very pleased. Thank you.
Excellent guys thanks very much
Excellent service and very fast delivery, very happy
Top job highly recommended
prompt and customer centric
Rang Ambush Parts about news Discs and Pads for my 2007 VW Transporter T30 as I was struggling to find the information on correct size disc's and what Pads I needed for the front and rear. A quick chat with Iain and the correct sized Disc's and Pads were sorted and sent next day delivery. I cannot fault these guys their knowledge and the service is second to none. Highly recommended.
Great Service! Definitely would order again , highly recommended to friends and family .
Good fast service.
Brilliant look great on the car
Very friendly and helpful on the phone/email can't fault service received and would definitely recommend this company.
Sent quickly. V good price and wheel cleaner for free. Brilliant. Why can’t all ebayers be like this. No problem buying from here again. 10/10
Good delivery
Amazing bit of kit, nice little "pep" to the cars throttle response. Great service and fast delivery 👏
excellent customer service, I rang to ensure the discs I purchased were for my make and model, as there are so many variants. They were perfect, so many people have asked where I got them and I have paseed on your site info. I also purchased the pads to suit there and then on the phone.
Came quick reasonable price. Not fitted yet so don’t know if they will make a difference but hope so.
easy to install, perfect
Great polite service and shipped promptly.
Very good price for a Pipercross air filter, tried and tested upgrade. Send quickly, no fuss, will use again ☺
Ambush Parts is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews