Alpha Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpha Clinic
Read Alpha Clinic Reviews
Professional, clean and lovely atmosphere. I enjoyed visiting the clinic hope to go back soon.
Felt comfortable and safe. All involved in my procedure were kind and efficient. Extremely satisfied in being cared for in Alpha Clinic.
First time visiting Alpha clinic but felt very comfortable seeing all the staff from Aesthetic Clinic especially Sophie.
Travelled all over but after 1st visit to Alpha clinic I was impressed by the warm ambiance, warm welcome and the professional pain free treatment I received. Definitely be back and already recommended to my friends and family. Uplifting experience.
Fantastic & faultless! Fantastic advice, treatments and results! Friendly and reassuring, everything you could hope for.
My journey from my initial consultation with Dr Thanassi to the procedure day itself can only be described as excellent. I attended on two separate occasions for liposuction procedures and really enjoyed the experience. I had my nervous reservations as you would expect but was instantly made to feel calm and at ease from the moment I met with the team. Recovery was quick and I would not hesitate to return for further procedures in the future. My results far exceed what Dr Thanassi advised me to expect, I’m delighted with the results.
Alpha Clinic 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Alpha Clinic 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Very happy with the service received and would thoroughly recommend
Very warm, friendly and extremely clean atmosphere.
I had Lip fillers and Botox treatment carried out by Sophie last month. Sophie listened to my concerns and the look I wanted to achieve and I was so pleased with my overall results.
Consultation, staff, procedure, care and after care excellent.
Fabulous experience from start to finish.
Thanassi and his team followed through the service from start to finish with the utmost of professionalism and certainly put me at ease while getting my procedure.
The team were fantastic and the premises are very clean, fresh and vibrant. Liaising with Leah was a treat as she helped create a smooth booking experience and pleasant and reassuring visit.
Looking forward to my next appointment in the clinic.
Fantastic service, very friendly , would recommend to all
Wonderful clinic and staff