Alpha Clinic Reviews

Bespoke cosmetic surgery in Aberdeen

info@alphaclinic.co.uk

10, Albyn Terrace (Basement), Aberdeen

Tell us how Alpha Clinic made you happy
Would give more stars if I could . From the first day to my most recent visit the care I have received is second to none. My recent operation has given me my confidence back I feel fantastic . Mr. thanasi gave me so much confidence to go ahead with my procedure I had not one doubt I was in his professional hands and he has not let me down , he understood me from the first meeting and what I was looking for , he listened to my every word and my neck lift is exactly everything I hoped for . The whole team are like a little family and you feel the happy atmosphere everytime , nothing is ever too much for any of them , always ready with a smile and a hug if you need one. Thoroughly recommend Alpha Clinic, my family have made bookings already just from my results because they are so impressed , Thank you Alpha Clinic you guys are the best Lorraine xx
The service and care from Mr Thanassi and the team is second to none. Having had the same procedure done twice elsewhere and being extremely unhappy with the results, I was nervous about going through the process again. However, I am glad I went ahead with the procedure with the Alpha Clinic, the results speak for themselves. Thanks again team!
A big thanks to Thanassi & the Alpha Team who have changed my life ! I recently had abdominoplasty & couldn’t be happier. I’ve got my old body back & feel so much younger. Everyone involved has been so caring & lovely - nothing is too much trouble. I’m so glad I chose Alpha Clinic and am already planning to return !
Alpha Clinic 5 star review on 13th November 2021
So glad I chose Alpha clinic for my surgery the staff are so professional and caring. Mr Thanassi delivered amazing results and I could not be happier.
I have been visiting the Alpha Clinic for approximately one year for surgical and non-surgical procedures. I have been elated by the work of Dr Thanassi and his wonderful team. I cannot recommend them enough to my friends. Truly outstanding.
I had a procedure done by Mr. Thanassi and I couldn’t be happier! Everyone made me feel so welcome from start to finish and I couldn’t recommend them more! So happy with everything thanks again guys 😊
I lost weight and decided I needed a facelift with neck lift and fat transfer. The initial consultation was fantastic - I particularly liked that the result wasn’t oversold to me as it put me at ease. On the day I was very well looked after. My results are amazing, way better than I expected and I’m extremely happy. The aftercare was second to none. All the team are fantastic and I highly recommend Alpha Clinic for any procedure. Thank you Dr Thanassi, Millie and all the team.
Attended for a tummy tuck, one day late (covid!) but everything ran like clockwork. Arrived at 7.30 am where the team got me ready for the procedure and put me at ease. I was looked after very well and made it home by 3pm which is much better than an overnight stay in hospital! The first couple of weeks post surgery were hard but totally worth it. Just had my 6 week review with Thanassi and I'm so pleased with the results. I'd highly recommend Alpha Clinic for anyone considering this procedure.
It has been 6 months post op with the Alpha Clinic and i am still happier than ever with my Rhinoplasty results. The staff and care you receive is second to none, everything from start to finish was a breeze. I would recommend going to the Alpha Clinic to anyone. Thank you all so much again.
I have had 2 procedures from Alpha Clinic and I am delighted with results. From consultation to surgery I felt relaxed and confident with Mr Thannassi and his amazing staff, I felt like "one of the family". I can't thank them enough.
I really cannot recommend highly enough. The clinic is spotless and Thanassi and all of the Alpha team are brilliant. Professional, kind and caring. Thanassi has restored my confidence after my very first procedure from a beautician had gone horribly wrong. If you are ever considering getting anything done please trust the experts at Alpha x
Thanassi and his team are amazing! From my first appointment through to my after care has been faultless. Millie is an absolute assets to Alpha Clinic, very calming and made sure i was comfortable with the procedure at all times. My tummy tuck surgery has been life changing, i am more confident within myself and finally feel more comfortable in my own skin. After 4 months i still double take in the mirror and smile at the difference.
Big thanks to all at the alpha clinic for their care and treatment. Dr Thanassi is an amazing surgeon who made me feel comfortable before during and after my surgery, friendly and professional. The nurses were also amazing. I couldn’t ask for a better team to take care of me. Always out my mind at ease. I am so happy with my results. I definitely recommend the alpha clinic.
I have recent undergone a Rhinoplasty procedure, and I can’t thank Thanassi and the team enough for all their support on the day and following my surgery. As soon as I came into the clinic, they did everything they could do calm my nerves, everyone from Millie, Karen, Jane, the anaesthetist and Thanassi himself. Nothing was too much for anyone. I am so happy with the results so far and looking forward to the final results. Best decision I’ve ever made! Thanks again for everything.
My experience with Alpha Clinic was Phenomenal! From the surgeon to the nurses..everyone was soft spoken and so gentle. I was reassured each step of the way, I am 6 weeks post op, pain free, fit as as fiddle, delighted and confident again...
I have just been to Alpha Clinic for a breast reduction and I honestly couldnt recomment them enough! The care you get is 5 star and they can't do enough for you. They made me feel totally at ease and explained everything to me, nothing was ever a bother for them. Mr Athanassopoulos was so nice and I am so chuffed with the results so far. Also the nurses didn't leave my side the whole time I was awake and always made sure I was ok. I was so nervous to get this done but i had an amazing experience here and I don't think i would have got this level of treatment anywhere else. Anyone looking to get a breast reduction id highly recommend going to Alpha Clinic. Thank you once again to all the staff here who made my surgery go smoothly.
I did a lot of research before going ahead with cosmetic surgery (tummy tuck) and chose Alpha Clinic after having met the surgeon, Thanassi Athanassopoulos. I liked his gentle, reassuring and business-like approach. His team are great too, very friendly, helpful and reassuring. When you arrive at the clinic, don't be put off by the fact that it's in the lower ground floor. Once you get inside you'll be treated with care and attention and everything is spotlessly clean and hygenic. There were some hiccups with the timing of my surgery and communication could have been a bit better but on the whole everything went smoothly and you can't fault the attentiveness of the whole team. The surgeon's technique is very good and I am absolutely delighted with the end result. It's a transformation that's even better than I'd expected. After care was good. I think they could give you more information regarding the recovery time and experience but they are very responsive when you ask a question. I plan to go back to the Alpha Clinic for further improvements to other areas of my body that bother me and would recommend them to anyone who's considering cosmetic surgery.
I have never felt so comfortable and respected as I do here. I have recommended this clinic to others. So processional.
The Alpha Clinic was amazing throughout my whole journey with them. I booked my consultation with Dr Thanassi, he was so professional and friendly and put my mind at ease from the beginning. The nurses were also amazing! My surgery couldn't have went any better with amazing results. My recovery was great and any questions I had were answered immediately. 8 weeks post op and I could not be any happier with my results. The clinic is very clean and all the staff are amazing. I will definitely be back for any future procedures, I wouldn't trust anyone else after this amazing experience.
All the staff at the Alpha Clinic were friendly and knowledgeable, very much a person cantered approach. Dr Thanassi is highly skilled and I'm very pleased with my results. Would highly recommend!
Alpha Clinic is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews