Alpha Clinic Reviews

Bespoke cosmetic surgery in Aberdeen

info@alphaclinic.co.uk

10, Albyn Terrace (Basement), Aberdeen

Tell us how Alpha Clinic made you happy
My life has completely change!I am absolutely over the moon with my amazing results and all thanks to Dr.Thanassi. Thank you to all the staff from Alpha Clinic! They were all amazing.
I couldn’t be any happier with the overall care and attention to myself during my visits from the initial consultation to the procedure day. Everyone went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and at ease. The aftercare follow ups were reassuring and nothing was a problem. I have recommended Alpha to two of my friends who have now booked in for procedures. I have described my procedure day as a “spa day” - I don’t think I’ve ever been so relaxed and chilled and that’s down to nursing staff and Thanassi. Keep up the amazing work! Thank you all so much. Amy
The service received from everyone at the Alpha clinic was truly wonderful. The surgeon, nursing staff an even the reception staff were all so kind. I had a cosmetic surgical procedure done and I was full of questions before and after my surgery but nothing was too much for any of the staff and I was never made to feel I was being a nuisance with all my questions, I felt very cared for and I am delighted with the results.
Friendly patient staff, high standard clinic
My experience with Alpha Clinic has been exceptional from beginning to end. I felt really nervous meeting Dr Thanassi to discuss the possibility of a mastopexy but he instantly put me at ease and took the time to understand my needs and provided excellent consultation. The results are better than I could have hoped for and it has given me such a boost in confidence... I am just delighted! It is also important to mention the wider alpha team who have been so positive and go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed at all times. Particular thanks to Kendall who looked after me on op day and Valerie for my post op check up care. Your enthusiasm and support was so appreciated!
The knowledge, experience and advise as well as the results truly surpassed expectations. All members of staff were extremely kind and helpful and made me feel at complete ease throughout, I’m extremely happy with my experience.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff, operation went very well and I am really happy with the results
Beautiful clinic , Lovely staff , always make you feel comfortable and at ease, excellent results , very professional and friendly. Highly recommend
Mr Thanassi and his team at Alpha Clinic are the best! I had breast reduction surgery 7 weeks ago and from the very first consultation to the follow up appointments they have been amazing. The procedure itself was very straightforward and I didn’t even need pain relief after! Very pleased and I cannot recommend them highly enough!
I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to the staff and doctors at Alpha Clinic. I thank you for your care, support and a great result. I owe you for giving me a second chance for a happy ever after. Thank you !
The staff at Alpha Clinic were professional, friendly and always ready to answer my questions. I would happily recommend this clinic to others.
From the minute I met Dr Thanassi and his wonderful staff at my initial consultation they put me at ease with their welcome and total professionalism. I am absolutely delighted with the results of my procedure and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future and will be recommending them to family and friends. First class from start to finish.
I had breast reduction surgery almost 4 weeks ago! Mr Thanassi and each and every one of his staff were amazing from the first consultation. Everything was explained so clearly and any questions answered! I found the procedure to be very straightforward and I had no need for pain relief after! It has literally changed my life! I would 100% recommend Alpha Cinic to anyone who asked! They are simply amazing!
My experience from start to finish has been absolutely first class. The staff are lovely and very professional. Mr Thanassi is a fabulous, experienced surgeon and I felt in the best of hands at all times. I would not hesitate to return in the future if I ever opted for any other cosmetic surgery. In fact, I have already recommended a friend for breast reduction surgery and she has been in touch to book a consultation. I cannot thank you enough for your care and wonderful work.
Ever since the start of my journey with brilliant Mr Athanassopoulos and his fantastic team from the reception staff to the nurses and anesthesia team I have felt in very safe hands. The care you gave me throughout my transformation was first class. A special mention to Millie 💖 You have given me back my sparkle and confidence! I am so wonderfully happy with the results, what a difference! I’m looking forward to my next procedure in march! I’ll be forever grateful.
I can't fault anyone at Alpha Clinic, they are a lovely team and I was made to feel at ease straight away. Any questions I had about my procedure were answered. Dr Thanassi has done a fantastic job on my tummy and exceeded my expectations. It has completely changed my life. I have so much confidence now and can't wait to come back and get my breasts sorted.
I was very nervous about getting my upper eyelids done but from My very first consultation to the actual day of the procedure I felt really looked after . Nothing was too much trouble for the clinic , I knew I could call if I needed to , before or after , and there was zero pain involved. My only regret is why did I not get it done sooner !
As this was my first time having plastic surgery, I didn't really know what to expect from the process, but my experience with Alpha Clinic was more than I could have hoped for. I had spent 15 years wondering whether or not to get breast asymmetry correction. When I decided that I was definitely going to do it, I was so grateful to have a clinic close to me in Aberdeen which offered the procedure, rather than having to travel to somewhere else within the UK. From the first time I made contact with the clinic, every single member of staff has been more than accomodating. I'm so grateful for their compassion and patience when I asked lots of questions about my procedure! To say that my breast asymmetry correction has changed my life would be an understatement. I knew that I would be happier with breasts that were the same size and shape, but the actual difference that the surgery has made to my mental health and the way that I look at my body is so much more than what I could have dreamed of. I'm so grateful to Alpha Clinic for literally making my dreams come true and being so supportive throughout the entire process. Thank you so much!
Staff at the Alpha Clinic are first class from the first moment you engage with them. So friendly, knowledgable and put you at your ease when you are getting any treatment or surgery you require.
The Alpha Clinic team have been incredible over the passed few months to me, from enquiring about the surgery to my after care treatment. I am thrilled with the outcome so far and Mr Thanassi and his team did everything to make me feel at ease. The surgery I chose, has boosted my confidence & I am just overall delighted. I would recommend Alpha Clinic to anyone who may be thinking of a treatment. Faultless!
Alpha Clinic is rated 4.99 based on 73 reviews