AJS Foam Reviews

Read AJS Foam Reviews

ajsfoaminfo@gmail.com

New Hey MillNewchurch Road Bacup

Tell us how AJS Foam made you happy
Prices are a lot cheaper than anywhere else on the web, can not fault the service from AJS foam
I originally ordered the wrong size replacement seat foam, but Andy was very helpful and sorted it out for me with no qualms - thank you!
the scatter cushions i ordered were much better quality than anywhere else id bought before, would definitely recommend them and will be buying again,.
I never thought foam could be so interesting!
Foam sheet arrived quickly and was great quality
Very helpful, my new cushions feel better than the originals.
My sofa seat cushions were sagging so I ordered replacements from AJS Foam, my sofa looks like new again. Very pleased.
Just received my order - very pleased with the prompt service, the foam is excellent.
The website was easy to use, and the replacement sofa cushions were excellent
Website is very easy to use and the pricing is very good as it includes VAT and delivery, much cheaper than anywhere else too. Thank you AJS Foam!!!
I was able to order over the phone and it really helped, product arrived yesterday and is great quality.
I required advice on replacement foams for my campervan. AJS were extremely helpful. I am delighted with my new cushions.
Friendly and informative service from Andy and such a fantastic product! Couldn’t be happier with my experience.
Great website.
easy to use website, product was great!
Product came quick and was what I needed
great choice of foam, helped make my settee look brand new
Excellent product which arrived promptly. I am very pleased and will definitely order from AJS Foam again.
Recently ordered some replacement cushions, was unsure of what to get but Viki was very helpful and they are great!!
AJS Foam is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews