AcceptPay Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend AcceptPay Ltd.

Tell us how AcceptPay Ltd. made you happy
Really helpful, great advice, recommended.
This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They refuse to accept returns for any item, whether damaged or unwanted. Be aware - if you're buying anything that you think you may have to potentially return, for whatever reason, you may be better looking elsewhere. Am now in the process of requesting a chargeback through my bank for a barcode scanner that appears faulty.
Apparently it’s not ok to return items for a refund under any circumstances. Apparently B2B sales aren’t covered by distance selling regulations. If there’s a chance you may need to return a recently bought item I’d look elsewhere. They’re very rude on the phone too.
Nice printer and very fast delivery
Great advice, very fast delivery
Bought a barcode scanner that did not work as intended. Customer service pointed out that I was unable to return the item for a refund, only repair. As a business customer I haven’t encountered this type of scenario before, where a company flatly refuses to accept an item back for a refund within 5 days of purchase. They will not accept returns for unwanted items under any circumstances either. I have found this in their terms and conditions, but only noticed this after purchasing. If I’d have noticed this before I would not have purchased this item from them. While it may be legal for them to refuse to accept returns for unwanted or faulty items, it’s morally questionable and certainly not a great business model. I will definitely be paying more attention to a company’s terms and conditions in the future.
Very helpful, thanks
Great, received next day
Excellent service and such speedy delivery
Fast delivery
Very helpful, thanks!
Good communication
Amazing customer support, helped me find exactly what I needed when changing the settings on the printer I had ordered, they replied within minutes with a very informative article.
Great price, great service, thanks
Really speedy delivery and responsive. Very helpful!
Love this company!! Thanks for your help
Vry good service...
Very helpful, quick response
Excellent service as always
Very impressive service and distribution. Keep up the great work.
AcceptPay Ltd. is rated 4.70 based on 79 reviews