Your Secure locksmiths Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Secure locksmiths

How would you rate Your Secure locksmiths ?

"Amazing locksmiths! Always answer the phone and always there when they say they will be! Reasonably priced! Definitely the best in Notts!"
"Very professional and efficient service . I would definitely use them again"
"Lock repaired but had to call out again two days later as the fault returned and was charged a further £29.00. Very poor customer service."
Hi,

We are sorry you feel this way, however, to be fair to us,
The broken lock which was repaired had not failed again and the cause was a totally separate problem to do with the 18-year old plus door hinges and alignment. Because you had not used the door for such a long period, you or ourselves wasn't to know the hinges was weak enough to not support themselves without having to align the door in a much different way to usual. I can only compare something like this too a vehicle! just because you have had a new clutch does not mean the power steering won't go or the engine won't fail, it is very unfortunate which is why we tried to accommodate the best we could as a business by chopping the labor rate in half. We don't expect you to agree with this and I probably wouldn't be overjoyed either but our engineers will certainly do the best they can and we will always try to deliver a 5-star service. once again thank you for using us.

Kind Regards,
YSL
"Quite fast, pleasant locksmith who talked through all the options/work"
"1st class service. Pleasant and professional to deal with from start to finish. I had 2 broken UPVC doors and both were sorted within the hour. Thank you"
"Used Jake several times. Always prompt, professional and high value. Great local business you can trust and depend upon."
"My daughter had her bag stolen with her keys inside. The locksmiths arrived within 30 minutes and were really quick & efficient. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company."
"Quick and professional service"
"Quick respond. Excellent workmanship. Very professional attitude. Would recommend to anyone, fantastic work!!"
"Very professional and efficient"
"I was treated like royalty it has to be said. I made arrangements for locks to be changed on my arrival back from an extended stay in the Philippines. In consideration I was given a number to contact on my arrival home with the promise of very prompt attention. This is exactly what happened and in under a week (bank holiday included) I was secure behind upgraded locks. I really cannot praise the service enough."
"Provided an accurate time for arrival at my property and good communication about work and activities required."
"They were here quickly, worked very efficiently and clearly explained afterwards what they had done. Payment was fast and easy so the whole process was extremely speedy."
"Richard arrived in 30 minutes as promised, was very professional and polite. Highly recommend!"
"Richard was extremely professional, friendly and efficient. Arrived within 30 minutes, got the job done and even cleaned up after. Saved me from a night sleeping out in front of my door! Would definitely recommend and use his services again. Cheers!"
"I have had to call out Your Secure Locksmith on several occasions recently due to a batch of locks installed at the same time many years ago all giving up the ghost one after another. They arrived each time within a couple of hours and resolved each problem quickly. There was no inconvenience to other customers and all locks worked fully first time. They are definitely my first choice"
Your Secure locksmiths is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews