Your Secure locksmiths Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Your Secure locksmiths

How would you rate Your Secure locksmiths?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lock repaired but had to call out again two days later as the fault returned and was charged a further £29.00. Very poor customer service."
Rachel Jones
Verified Buyer
"Quite fast, pleasant locksmith who talked through all the options/work"
"1st class service. Pleasant and professional to deal with from start to finish. I had 2 broken UPVC doors and both were sorted within the hour. Thank you"
"Used Jake several times. Always prompt, professional and high value. Great local business you can trust and depend upon."
"My daughter had her bag stolen with her keys inside. The locksmiths arrived within 30 minutes and were really quick & efficient. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company."
"Quick and professional service"
"Quick respond. Excellent workmanship. Very professional attitude. Would recommend to anyone, fantastic work!!"
"Very professional and efficient"
MR I H Bonser
Verified Buyer
"I was treated like royalty it has to be said. I made arrangements for locks to be changed on my arrival back from an extended stay in the Philippines. In consideration I was given a number to contact on my arrival home with the promise of very prompt attention. This is exactly what happened and in under a week (bank holiday included) I was secure behind upgraded locks. I really cannot praise the service enough."
MR C F Law
Verified Buyer
"Provided an accurate time for arrival at my property and good communication about work and activities required."
Jordon Box
Verified Buyer
"They were here quickly, worked very efficiently and clearly explained afterwards what they had done. Payment was fast and easy so the whole process was extremely speedy."
"Richard arrived in 30 minutes as promised, was very professional and polite. Highly recommend!"
"Richard was extremely professional, friendly and efficient. Arrived within 30 minutes, got the job done and even cleaned up after. Saved me from a night sleeping out in front of my door! Would definitely recommend and use his services again. Cheers!"
"I have had to call out Your Secure Locksmith on several occasions recently due to a batch of locks installed at the same time many years ago all giving up the ghost one after another. They arrived each time within a couple of hours and resolved each problem quickly. There was no inconvenience to other customers and all locks worked fully first time. They are definitely my first choice"
Your Secure locksmiths is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews