XLN Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend XLN

How would you rate XLN?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about XLN in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good customer support team, especially David - he's been really helpful Don't really want to comment on the broadband at the minute though as that's been less than ideal for us"
"The chap I spoke to was very friendly and helpful and instantly made me feel relaxed about my broadband problem and gave me great tips on how to help improve my reception of broadband through out the property. It was nice to speak to someone who really valued there customers and there job. Every thing was solved and I am one happy customer as my customers are happy too"
"He tried his best to resolve the issue."
"David was very helpful going through all the possibilities of why we had no internet access"
"Answered my query clearly and very helpful"
"Great and very quick service. David (call handler) was very helpful ***************** much-much better than any other company I've ever used before. 10 out of 10"
"they solved the problem of the slow internet"
"Spoke to David Gudgin, Easy to get on with......Tried hard to rectify problem. Bacon buttie sounded good. Most impressed, shame other companies not as easy going and professional"
"I spoke with an operative called David Gudgin. He was polite, helpful and most importantly patient. He called me back on a number of occasions when I got cut off, which in my opinion shows excellent customer service."
"My problem was fixed quickly and without any fuss and the problem explained to me clearly"
"He addressed all my concerns and resolved the problem in a timely and very friendly way."
"jay, excellent support"
"Very good customer service And help Spoke to broadband team"
"Resolved a problem with emails very polite and professional"
Neil Smallwood
Unverified Reviewer
"Jay was extremely professional - thanks for the help"
Kellie Russell
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service extremely happy with jay from broadband department so very happy amazing customer service from Jay. Thanks 😀"
"Very helpful person"
"Wot a lovley person and very helpful"
"BROADBAND TEAM"
"BROADBAND WAS VERY SLOW BUT AFTER CONSULT TO MR JAY AND BROADBAND TEAM ITS WORKING FINE THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT"
XLN is rated 4.63 based on 60 reviews