XLN Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend XLN

How would you rate XLN ?

"Jamal was super helpful with me today in resolving my issue and got the issue resolved for me straight away"
"Jay brilliant service given Really happy"
"Guy called Dominic was extremely helpful in sorting out a technical fault. Rest of company and sales techniques have been extremely poor."
"Spoke with an incredibly helpful and polite man called Dominic today. He explained the problem in terms I understood and guided me through the solution. He also gave some valuable tips should any future problems arise. To be honest I'm amazed you've managed to keep him as an employee as the rest of your company has been far from ideal. Some - including whoever rang me to try and push Business Assurance - have been damn right rude. Perhaps Dominic could run a training program for the rest of you? Perhaps he should be running the company? Who knows. Good luck!"
"I have been with XLN since Aug 2017 without any technical issues until Dec 2017. We started to loose service daily. Speeds would plummet constantly and our VOIP phones were disconnecting during every call we made. Not ideal for a business. Dealing with the XLN tech team was a great challenge on it's own. They seemed like they did not know how to or want to solve our issue. Mostly abrupt and rude staff apart from Mohammed who finally came to our rescue and went above and beyond to help fix the issue. Even though he did his best, we are still suffering from disconnections. Every time we tell the sales team that we want to cancel our 12 month contract due to them providing us with a faulty service they say we need to pay 400.00 to terminate! Then they are quick to throw us on to the tech team so back to square 1.This is an absolute sham and shameful really. I urge anyone who is thinking of taking on a contract with this company to think twice. Otherwise, good luck! Follow Up: Just received an infuriating call from the XLN tech team saying that they have no record of there being any fault on my account! I am sick of this company who keep coming back with silly excuses for a terrible service. You lot should be ashamed. Stop calling me just to bully me and because you saw my negative review. You either terminate my contract today or I will plaster the internet with my story."
"Good customer support team, especially David - he's been really helpful Don't really want to comment on the broadband at the minute though as that's been less than ideal for us"
"The chap I spoke to was very friendly and helpful and instantly made me feel relaxed about my broadband problem and gave me great tips on how to help improve my reception of broadband through out the property. It was nice to speak to someone who really valued there customers and there job. Every thing was solved and I am one happy customer as my customers are happy too"
"He tried his best to resolve the issue."
"David was very helpful going through all the possibilities of why we had no internet access"
"Answered my query clearly and very helpful"
"Great and very quick service. David (call handler) was very helpful ***************** much-much better than any other company I've ever used before. 10 out of 10"
"they solved the problem of the slow internet"
"Spoke to David Gudgin, Easy to get on with......Tried hard to rectify problem. Bacon buttie sounded good. Most impressed, shame other companies not as easy going and professional"
"I spoke with an operative called David Gudgin. He was polite, helpful and most importantly patient. He called me back on a number of occasions when I got cut off, which in my opinion shows excellent customer service."
"My problem was fixed quickly and without any fuss and the problem explained to me clearly"
"He addressed all my concerns and resolved the problem in a timely and very friendly way."
"jay, excellent support"
"Very good customer service And help Spoke to broadband team"
"Resolved a problem with emails very polite and professional"
"Jay was extremely professional - thanks for the help"
XLN is rated 4.57 based on 65 reviews