Willow & Hall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Willow & Hall
Over A Month
Over A Week

Tell us how Willow & Hall made you happy
Great experience with Willow & Hall. A small delay but given COVID not a problem and was kept up to date at all times. Sofa and sofa bed arrived and beautiful. So stunning to look at and comfortable. Will be back for a bed soon.
Had a good experience. Excellent sofa and sofa bed. Looks great and feels comfortable and sturdy. Sofa bed is by far the best I can see on the market. Happy with my purchase.
Great experience with this company. Ordered a sofa bed and armchair. Both arrived on time and look beautiful. Delivery team friendly as well and showed me how to use my sofa bed too. Delighted and will be back for a bed soon. Thank you.
Really pleased with my sofa and armchair from Willow and Hall. Lovely choice of fabrics and the linen cotton is very classy on the furniture. Seems really well made and love the fact I am able to support a smaller British business in the current times. Very happy thank you.
This company should come with a Government Financial Health Warning. I ordered a sofa bed eighteen months ago, and cannot use it as a sofa because the back cushion does not meet the back of the sofa, mobile phones, keys, dog toys and bones all get lost down the back and have to be fished out of the bed mechanism. I have forwarded photos of the problem called the after sales team, emailed them, but they are just not interested. I wasted £1,320 the most I have ever spent on a sofa.
Beautiful sofa and sofa bed. Searched for ages to find a quality British brand reasonably priced. Had not heard of willow and hall but delighted to have found them. Will be ordering again.
Had a wonderful experience with Willow and Hall. I had lots of questions for them and they were really helpful and prompt with their responses. Once ordered I got a call confirming my order and it arrived only a week late in the current restrictions. Looks beautiful and feels really well made.
Very happy with my sofa bed. Great quality and looks good too. Not had much use yet though sadly.
Received my sofa bed last week via contactless delivery. Service was excellent in current situation and the sofa bed is perfect. Faultless service and product. Thank you. A very nice treat in lockdown!
Had a great experience with Willow and Hall. Sofa and matching sofa bed arrived on time just before lock down. Well made and the velvet fabric is lovely and handling my pet dogs sitting on the sofa regularly with no issues. Delighted with my purchase.
I received my sofa bed through the contactless delivery service. Worked fine and the sofa bed is lovely. Very happy with the quality and comfort and really pleased at present to have supported a UK independent business.
Really great showroom and sofa beds are fantastic. Received on time by a very friendly and helpful delivery team and the sofa bed is excellent. Looks stunning and very easy to use and comfortable. Delighted. Thank you.
Really good service, arrived quickly and the fabrics are lovely.
Helpful. Delivered on time. Took away old sofa.
it was amaizng it felt incredibly soft and just amazing. thank you for the sample pack!!
We were really impressed with the chaise sofa bed we ordered on line from Willow and Hall. They give various options for eg filling fitness for the sofa and the actual mattress was the thickest we could find on the market. They met the timescale for delivery too. Friendly and helpful delivery people who just got on with the assembly of the lounge and then demonstrating the opening and closing mechanism for the sofa bed, which is super easy (but some strength needed to pull up the bar that forms the legs of the bed when itís open). We are very happy with it.
Brilliant company, efficient, easy to use website and great products!!
Ordered 6 samples and they arrived 48 hours later. Great service so far.
Your sample pack arrived the day after I ordered it and was very useful, allowing us to decide on the fabric and colour in the environment where the solfa will sit. Our next step is to try out the sofa for comfort, which we can only do by organising a visit to the showroom!
Very surprised to see all the samples I had requested had arrived within a couple of days. Beautifully presented and good quality. Very good first impressions of the company.
Willow & Hall is rated 4.77 based on 2,538 reviews