Willow & Hall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Willow & Hall
Over A Month
Over A Week

Tell us how Willow & Hall made you happy
Looking for cream-neutral shade. Lots of textured options, which may show marks. Would prefer self patterned (as I have now).
Five stars for the sofa; two stars for the service. The five-star review for the sofa surely speaks for itself. My problem with the service stems from the failure to respond reasonably quickly to my two phone calls, seeking to ascertain a delivery date - when the order was already overdue. When the phone was answered, the employees appeared to have little knowledge of my order and had virtually no interpersonal skills. I should have given one star for service, but the delivery men were splendid!
Ordered and arrived quickly. Good quality samples
Fast fasting great qaulity.
The product was excellent and we are very pleased with it. The communication from Willow and Hall was not great. We heard nothing from the date of order til we phoned a week before it was due. The sofa was not ready but that was only confirmed on the day of delivery. We had to make all the calls. We never received a call back. The delivery team were very friendly and helpful
Very helpful and friendly Thank you H.E.Diem
Only one grumble. Your telephone answering service is not good. Otherwise, everything else is excellent!
I visited the showroom and found this really helpful as so much choice and options. I struggled to park and also find so have given 4 stars but saying this this was the only issue in the whole process. Everything else was perfect and the sofa bed is the best I or guests have ever slept on and looks good too.
Good sofa and sofa bed, quality good especially for the price point and everything went smoothly.
Wonderful experience at the showroom where I was helped very much by the lady there. I received my order on time and the sofa and armchair are a delight. The delivery was an hour outside of the 2 hour slot so this is reason not 5 stars.
My wife and I visited the store in Chiswick and the chap who served us was extremely helpful, opening multiple sofa beds, changing cushions and bringing different fabrics as we went back and forth with our decisions. Eventually we settled on one and placed the order with him. We received the delivery call as promised just over a month later, but we weren’t able to accept the first delivery as both my wife and myself work. Luckily she was able to take a morning off the following week to accept the sofa bed which we’re very happy with. I’ve given 4 stars because I would have liked more delivery options but this only delayed us receiving the sofa bed by a week and we’re pleased now it’s arrived.
Great bed. Comfortable and looks nice. Delivery service was easy and the guys friendly and helpful. Pleased all round.
Very good trade service and fast delivery with no issues at all Thanks
Excellent sofa, and brilliant on-line order service, with follow-up. One star dropped as we went into the showroom in advance, and the people serving were very snooty.
Really helpful sales (American accent ) could nt do enough for us
Tremendous service - fab website, fabric sample arrived even though I didnít ask for it so I could change my mind if I wanted to (I didnít!) and when it turned up I was so pleased with the look and quality. The best sofa bed Iíve seen with regards comfort and thickness of mattress. Would have been 5* but your logistics let you down and as this is the last touch with your customer it is one that is remembered. Sort this out and you will be perfect.
Great service, but I wasnít asked if I needed it. I had already been to a showroom and taken a sample.
Excellent service and product, from my initial contact with the company to actual deliver all personnel where extremely professional- would definitely recommend
Service was good, but getting to speak to somebody to ask a question or respond to confirm delivery (as requested) impossible.
Jury is still out at present. Sofabed sems to be well made and mattress is very good Seat cushions appear to slope forwards and lighter people feel as though they are slipping forwards. Spoke to W&H and they said this is normal and will settle over time.
Willow & Hall is rated 4.77 based on 2,535 reviews